T-800 Version 2.0 Life-Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear about your experience. I can't relate at all though, mine has been great.

Sideshow is pathetic.

I'm just going to start posting when I don't have broken items arrive.... which is much less than 50% of the time.... I'm getting sick of complaining all the time.

Most of the time they don't even ship the replacement items with as much protection as when the original came. How are they supposed to come to me not broken? They seem like idiots.

Sucks bro. I totally understand your frustration. Anything but the absolute best service and quality is unnacceptable at this price point.

In the newsletter sideshow is advertising new pictures for this.
They forgot to mention the shipping charge of $500 is NEW when it was free before. $6500 shipped now :pfft:

Contacted my SS guy to return the broken parts Monday morning... still waiting to hear from them. :slap

In the newsletter sideshow is advertising new pictures for this.
They forgot to mention the shipping charge of $500 is NEW when it was free before. $6500 shipped now :pfft:

Contacted my SS guy to return the broken parts Monday morning... still waiting to hear from them. :slap

Saw those new pics too, very cool

yeah it actually comes with a DVD where you can watch those 2 chicks putting it together lol.

400060-t-800-endoskeleton-008.jpg

Nice display. The rope barrier is a nice addition.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Nice display. The rope barrier is a nice addition.

Thank you! The rope barrier is not only for guests, but also to keep us from accidentally hitting the end of the gun when vacuuming.

looks like it's leaning to the left

Optical illusion generated by the lens. He's leaning forward a bit, but it's supposed to be that way because he is given the appearance of walking at you. But no, just checked, in real life he's not leaning.

Optical illusion generated by the lens. He's leaning forward a bit, but it's supposed to be that way because he is given the appearance of walking at you. But no, just checked, in real life he's not leaning.

good to heard he's not leaning, my is coming this week, i hope all is well

You're getting one GG? Awesome man! You gotta let me see it in person...

Thank you! The rope barrier is not only for guests, but also to keep us from accidentally hitting the end of the gun when vacuuming.

Cool. Both mine point down right now.
Room is a little cramped at the moment and I'm afraid of losing an eye by walking into one of those guns!

You're getting one GG? Awesome man! You gotta let me see it in person...

sure. let me know man

i did some search on sideshow 1/1 Endo 2.0, Paul Francis studio has org. mold from the Stan Winston's studio, which used in the terminators movies, and he teamed up with sideshow to make these limited edition replica of terminators endoskeletons, it is as close as you can get for endo movie statue, a full life size terminator with two guns!

it should be here this week by truck. very excited to get this.

some of the video i saw on youtube has power rotate head? the head can turn?

https://youtu.be/CoT7a68DhEQ

sure. let me know man

i did some search on sideshow 1/1 Endo 2.0, Paul Francis studio has org. mold from the Stan Winston's studio, which used in the terminators movies, and he teamed up with sideshow to make these limited edition replica of terminators endoskeletons, it is as close as you can get for endo movie statue, a full life size terminator with two guns!

it should be here this week by truck. very excited to get this.

some of the video i saw on youtube has power rotate head? the head can turn?

https://youtu.be/CoT7a68DhEQ

I'm not sure Paul Francis made this particular endo as I don't see it in his portfolio. He certainly has designed a lot of other endos though!

That's a cool video, btw, thanks! However, NO, the head does not rotate on its own. Seems like more Sochi-style Russian trickery is afoot.

Back