Premium Format T-800 premium format light up eye vote now!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you want the light up eye feature on PF T-800?

• Total voters

Hidden Jitsu

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just thought this would be a good idea to catch the attention of
Sideshow regarding this matter.
Thought the statue itself is awesome and a lot of us have ordered it.
This would be the icing on the cake for us all.
Plus this will stop the need for sideshow to have to read all the posts and see that we badly want and need this function.
Also no doubt these would fly off the shelves if it was confirmed.
So please bot and leave a small comment.

This needs the light up eye. If the base also had the light up effect like the last freddy pf to give the red glow of the molten metal like the effect Sideshow used in the photos of this pf it would be a home run.

I dont have high hopes for light up eye since we didnt get it with the T1 PF. There never was much hope, only a fools hope :)

Yes Sideshow please make the eye light up, It's one of the most recognisable features and reminds you a Robot is under there :pray::pray::pray:

Sideshow! Be smart!
If you make the eye light up, there is a way better chance that you will not be sitting on these in your warehouse for years and years....

I voted no only because once my statues get displayed I don't really mess with them unless I would be getting a base autographed I guess. So the light up feature is pointless for me. It would be REALLY COOL the first and only time I switch it on, but then the battery would come out and the statue would go in my display case.

Yes Sideshow please make the eye light up, It's one of the most recognisable features and reminds you a Robot is under there :pray::pray::pray:

This. It's the menacing red glow; that cold inhuman glare that's the last thing you'll ever see... THAT'S the Terminator. And that's the most enduring image of this pop culture icon for me since my first viewing of the Terminator on a weathered VHS box all those years ago. Please light that eye up :)

Ya there is no way I'm going to buy this without the light up feature. .I know you dont use it much but this one needs it bad . It's there if you want the WOW Factor.Money saved on this one unless they add the light.

Ya there is no way I'm going to buy this without the light up feature. .I know you dont use it much but this one needs it bad . It's there if you want the WOW Factor.Money saved on this one unless they add the light.

Exactly:goodpost:
Thought I have already ordered:rotfl
Having no light up eye on this is like eating strawberries without cream
Just plain wrong.

Im sure someone there already thought about the eye and im sure it came down to money. Good luck changing their minds.:lol

It's nice for the same amount of money. A great added bonus feature since they are charging us more anyways. But I'm not a fan of light up anything.

Won't be buying but I threw in a yes vote. Ideally it'd be a subtle glow rather than the usual glaringly bright red - to suggest his weakened state.

Back