T-700 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh common why couldn't they do the concept like the T600 bust
with the shoulders. it's a real nice looking bust , but it hase the same base as the T800 busts

Actually, I think it looks pretty nice. I was thinking about getting the T-800 BD 1:1 Bust, but I'm leaning towards this now. I really like that worn paint job and the raised lettering. The only gripes I'd have is that, like the Clean & BD T-800's, the bust looks small without at least the shoulders. I'd love to see what they look like in person though...

Well I received my T800 BD just before this was announced, I was a little peeved at myself to be honest, but since it's not a new sculpt or bigger design I',m glad I got the t800 it's more iconic (IMO) and I like the chrome look better, very nice though

exactly, there wasnt a t-700 in th FRIKKIN MOVIE!!, Hot Toys and sideshow must be so dumb! god:lol

You see all those endoskeletons inside the skynet factory at the end of the film? those are all T-700's although john says to kyle T-800 by mistake

Go buy yourself the T: salvation movie companion book

As for the bust Imo its too dark

Uk sites will probably list these at about £400.00 , you could always go on flex pay with sideshow though.

Curious,why the UK sites charges for the same figure the same as SiseShow amount but in £ ?

I think is a little pricey.:huh

it would be better to have a power adaptator like the T-600 for the eyes light, do you know if there is one ?

This looks so cool, just a shame im short on cashola :banghead How much are these things again?

Back