T-700 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So all these dudes hanging near the wall are T-700's ?

t4-promo-t700-007.jpg

Although the T-700 was not really in the movie AND I have a cleaned T800: I still like what I see. The raw unpolished look makes it look menacing/agressive: I guess I'm gonna buy it. I Wonder how the rest of the bust looks like.

I'm starting to have these crazy thoughts now. If this bust turn out to have shoulders and almost look identical to the T800 I'm thinking on selling my clean SS 1:1 bust and have a T700 instead. That way I'll end up with three 1:1 Terminator busts and they all have shoulders(Arnie, T600 and T700)

So all these dudes hanging near the wall are T-700's ?

t4-promo-t700-007.jpg

Yes they are

Although the T-700 was not really in the movie AND I have a cleaned T800: I still like what I see. The raw unpolished look makes it look menacing/agressive: I guess I'm gonna buy it. I Wonder how the rest of the bust looks like.

The T-700 WAS actually in the movie, just not represented well. If anyone picks up the DVD or Blu-Ray, just go the the special features. One of the features explains the different Terminators, including the T-700 with full pictures, concept sketches, with Martin Laing explaining everything. Again, in the movie- Yes, were they represented well-No.

I'm starting to have these crazy thoughts now. If this bust turn out to have shoulders and almost look identical to the T800 I'm thinking on selling my clean SS 1:1 bust and have a T700 instead. That way I'll end up with three 1:1 Terminator busts and they all have shoulders(Arnie, T600 and T700)

Yup, crazy thoughts:horror

These are the same thing as the clean and combat T-800 versions right?

just different color and teeth ?
and nameplate of course.

Back