T-600 Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep! can't wait :banana

really?
how long before you can display it ?

Well Let me put it like this...... Spider-Man Bust, Iron Man Bust, Grievous Bust, Endo Battle Damage Bust 1:1's all in Storage + Many Many More Pieces........:eek:

one or 2 month more to have it in France :banghead:banghead:banghead
That's not too bad...time goes fast :D

Well Let me put it like this...... Spider-Man Bust, Iron Man Bust, Grievous Bust, Endo Battle Damage Bust 1:1's all in Storage + Many Many More Pieces........:eek:

bummer! Are you getting ready to put everything in a collectibles room?

btw- I should have the T-600 before friday :rock

I have this on flexpay and its the first ever order I've done with sideshow how are you guys getting these now? I haven't even got a notice about anything.

That's not too bad...time goes fast :D

btw- I should have the T-600 before friday :rock

Have they charged you right now?

Have you got a tracking?

I'm really excited with this. I'm counting the days...

And for the french pal. I've it reserved with secretcompass. I ever do this, so I can got the figs sooner....

Well, whos been charged for this monster. Got my notice today and hopefully will have this by Thursday or Friday:joy

terminator-salvation-t600.jpg

Correct... Right now I do not have a Real Space do do the Display I want so yes when I move to a bigger place I will do a collectibles room and the cool thing about it is that I will design it around all the pieces that I have..... :)

Have they charged you right now?

Have you got a tracking?

I'm really excited with this. I'm counting the days...

And for the french pal. I've it reserved with secretcompass. I ever do this, so I can got the figs sooner....
Yep, I've been charged..
I should have it within a few days :rock

Not enough Felipe :banghead:banghead:banghead

:rotfl
I know Stephane...your patience will pay off though :cool:

Well, whos been charged for this monster. Got my notice today and hopefully will have this by Thursday or Friday:joy
I should have mine around the same time :banana

Correct... Right now I do not have a Real Space do do the Display I want so yes when I move to a bigger place I will do a collectibles room and the cool thing about it is that I will design it around all the pieces that I have..... :)
Sounds great! It will be a complete custom setup !
Will be looking forward to photos :D

Got my tracking but i wont get it till monday i cant wait i wish i lived closer to SS

Back