Symbiote Spider-Man bust Anyone??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gambit

Super Freak
Reaction score
We have received our Symbiote Spider-Man life-size bust a bit earlier than expected, and shipping will begin to all NON-FLEXpay orders within the next 3-5 business days. If you ordered via FLEXpay, and are interested in paying for your order in-full so you may receive this item earlier than your scheduled final payment date, please contact our Customer Service department

anyone buying the sybiote??

My regular spider 1:1 bust arrived yesterday to Turkey. Previously I have bought but there was an additional paint splash on his neck and I have requested replacement. Yesterday, # 13 arrived without any problems as far as I have been told. (pics next saturday :) )

I also ordered the symbiote and I guess I must hunt Venom bust now.

IMG_1588.jpg

Medicom Spidey is jealous...
IMG_1589.jpg

Medicom Spidey feels inadequate...

IMG_1591.jpg

IMG_1592.jpg

IMG_1593.jpg

IMG_1594.jpg

The symbol doesn't seem nearly as small as it did in the pictures...
IMG_1595.jpg

Awwww, they made up!
IMG_1596.jpg
Courtesy of BigBeltz.

The spider symbol is the only thing that killed this piece for me :monkey2

nash said:
The spider symbol is the only thing that killed this piece for me :monkey2
I just look at it as either an artist interpretation or he is crouching. Looks too cool to pass. I dropped the legendary scale line and am sticking with the 1:1 busts because they are show stoppers in my opinion.

showstopper is right! i'm slowly building up my 1:1 bust collection. i'll have a roomful of them one of these days! :chew

P1X4R said:
showstopper is right! i'm slowly building up my 1:1 bust collection. i'll have a roomful of them one of these days! :chew

You and me both

I start to grow interest in 1:1 busts after getting the Darth Maul SS
symbiote spider is on order and I am after a thing bust from Turkey nowadays. I guess I will buy a greedo bust for 450 $ nowadays.

I'v also become much more addicted to the life-size busts... I'm getting Yoda in a couple of weeks and i just ordered Spider-Man on flexpay so i'll get him in august.

I've got Venom and the regular Spidey 1:1 busts but I don't know where in the world I would put this. :google

I barely got enough room for my 1:1 Thing bust that's comming.:monkey3

I'd like to get one of these down the road but for now I have to pass. :monkey2

Back