SW Toys & MT Toys Lady of Space and Time Ciri Zireael 1/6 Scale Action Figure MT009

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well ****. My Ciri arrived & her secondary belt & pouches are missing. I'm going to email giantoy & hope for the best. 😔
Are you sure? It's attached with the tiny purse

Attachments

• 20220608_212845.jpg
    20220608_212845.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 0
Yeah, I didn't get that either. Only the weapons & the stuff in the little baggie. I pulled the foam apart to make sure it hadn't gotten knocked into the recesses of the box or anything. No luck. I emailed Giantoy & they're going to contact MTtoy & get back to me. Fingers crossed.

Attachments

• IMG_20220607_162445111_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220607_162445111_HDR.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 0
Really pretty happy with her, overall, assuming I can get that replaced.

Attachments

• IMG_20220608_080938733_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220608_080938733_HDR.jpg
    269.7 KB · Views: 0
ack that sucks, I hate when figures come missing parts. GT is pretty good with that stuff. Hope you get the replacement soon. As for smaller busts, 16a/17b is smaller but taller as well. I think a 25 may work as well. 25 is a smaller body and similar height, in line with poptoys bodies and hot toys. It can be busty too, but i think smaller than stock body. (note the neck peg is smaller on the 25) Here's a pic of a 25

Edit: both 17 and 25 are listed as "medium" sized

Attachments

• DSC03438 a.jpg
    DSC03438 a.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 0
ack that sucks, I hate when figures come missing parts. GT is pretty good with that stuff. Hope you get the replacement soon. As for smaller busts, 16a/17b is smaller but taller as well. I think a 25 may work as well. 25 is a smaller body and similar height, in line with poptoys bodies and hot toys. It can be busty too, but i think smaller than stock body. (note the neck peg is smaller on the 25) Here's a pic of a 25

Thanks for the info! Much appreciated. & Yeah, worse case, people are selling the belt for $23CAD on ebay so I'll just pony up for a replacement if they can't get one, but they'll probably pull through.

Do you think the S22A would work? I am in over my head here. All of my TBLeagues are prebuilt licensed characters. 🤣

I got Ciri today from @Kit Chen , as always impecable service and very fast shipping!

She actually looks way better in person, the eyes are still too dark for my taste but they are actually green with some orange like the game, the sculpt itself is probably the best likeness I've seen on a mass produced Ciri, I thought the paint was throwing it off but it actually holds up well in person, the clothes are also well tailored despite not being 100% accurate, the belt is the wrong color and missing detail and one of my sleeves has a brown stain on them which is thankfully covered by the gloves, the pleather is what it is, it will fall apart at some point but I can enjoy it for now, surprisingly good leg articulation with the pleather pants, also I really love the Gwent cards!

The things I don't care much for are the body, too short and busty for Ciri, it being short is fine since MT's Geralt is already much shorter than he should be so they scale accurately next to each other, the gloves don't seem to fit the hand pegs very well and the lack of boot articulation is a shame as well, the dagger and Zireael could be more detailed and the latter could do with being smaller, it's a very big sword! :lol

Overall tho it's another good release by MT, if you're a Witcher fan this is likely the best we're gonna be getting for a long while so I would recommend grabbing her, the headsculpt is way better in person and she does pair up nicely with Geralt!

(Sorry for the crappy phone pics as always)
View attachment 579688View attachment 579687
Re: stained fabric, keep an eye on her back where the mid-torso articulation is. I kept getting a similarly brown stain on her back where that joint is. After washing & drying her shirt twice & having the stain appear again, I discovered the body was leaking a little bit of an oily substance onto her clothes through the joint. I've taken her completely apart again & am washing the body before deciding whether it's safe to dress her or just order a TBLeague. Oddly the oil was also melting the rubber on her back, & I had to pick a bunch gooey flesh coloured rubber out of her bra strap, which was weird & gross. LOL

Re: stained fabric, keep an eye on her back where the mid-torso articulation is. I kept getting a similarly brown stain on her back where that joint is. After washing & drying her shirt twice & having the stain appear again, I discovered the body was leaking a little bit of an oily substance onto her clothes through the joint. I've taken her completely apart again & am washing the body before deciding whether it's safe to dress her or just order a TBLeague. Oddly the oil was also melting the rubber on her back, & I had to pick a bunch gooey flesh coloured rubber out of her bra strap, which was weird & gross. LOL
I figured that might be it, SWToys did the clothes the bodies were provided by them this time, luckily I haven't seen any more oily bits aside from the sleeve.

I figured that might be it, SWToys did the clothes the bodies were provided by them this time, luckily I haven't seen any more oily bits aside from the sleeve.
If it ever bugs you a little oxy clean works really well as long as the body doesn't double down on working against you. LOL

Do you think the S22A would work? I am in over my head here. All of my TBLeagues are prebuilt licensed characters. 🤣
I'd probably caution using a 22A for this. It may work, but that body is taller. (I used it for my superduck ms marvel) It's got a more toned body and medium bust. Well medium for tbleague which is still large but I don't think as large as the ciri body. The biggest hurdle may be getting the clothes on, especially the pants. While it's silicone, you can wrap it with cling wrap to get on, but the legs on 25 would be thinner than the muscular thighs of 22 if that makes sense. Also be aware that 22A is PALE and 23B is suntan , but the suntan is still pale, and the pale is very very pale. Here's a picture of the difference in a 25b (left)and 23b (right). Alternatively, a 16a/17b is similar size to a 23b but thinner and narrower shoulders.

Attachments

• DSC03441 a.jpg
    DSC03441 a.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 0
Okay, I'll see if I can score a 25 with a suntan then. I've got $10 off at Giantoy anyway. I wish the descriptions on some of these sites conveyed the height differences a little more clearly. LOL I appreciate your expertise.

Finally got mine !

Here's some pics for you guys !
PS : The hug scene is nothing about a romance, it's a father hugging his daughter.
Everyone is misinterpreting it i'm devastated. :cry:

CIRI_1.JPG

Attachments

• CIRIGERALT_3.JPG
    CIRIGERALT_3.JPG
    210.7 KB · Views: 0
  • CIRIGERALT_4.JPG
    CIRIGERALT_4.JPG
    168.8 KB · Views: 0
  • CIRIGERALT_1.JPG
    CIRIGERALT_1.JPG
    132.8 KB · Views: 0
  • CIRIGERALT.JPG
    CIRIGERALT.JPG
    129.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Ordered Ciri from One Sixth Kit today, price is great. She looks amazing in the pics, can't wait to get her. Now for the wait.

Ordered Ciri from One Sixth Kit today, price is great. She looks amazing in the pics, can't wait to get her. Now for the wait.
She's the best out there, breasts are oversized but once you put all the belts and accessories on it isn't as obvious any more, highly recommend figure.

Yes her breasts are definitely oversized, looks like she went from a c cup to double d's. I guess that's someone in design's wishful thinking. 🤷 The JK toys body looks a little more accurate but overall MT toys Ciri looks much better imo, especially the headsculpt. At least from the pics I've seen.

Yes her breasts are definitely oversized, looks like she went from a c cup to double d's. I guess that's someone in design's wishful thinking. 🤷 The JK toys body looks a little more accurate but overall MT toys Ciri looks much better imo, especially the headsculpt. At least from the pics I've seen.
Yea JK toys one has a better proportions but MT one is superior in everything else,overall quality is amazing!

Hello.
Can we talk about the leather on these figures ? Does it holp up a year after its release ? I'm always afraid to buy figures with this type of material. Or try to find replacement clothes (but it's going to be difficult with this one and her specific clothes)

Back