Supernatural Discussion Spoilers and Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgive me if this has been asked before, I did search some of the thread and didn't find my answer. Does Meg look different this year than last? Seems her face got much wider or something.
Anyway, love the show but I am a little disappointed in the finale. lackluster kill shot of D. Roman. I think going back to some of their roots, demons and creatures, would be more interesting than building a season like this year's and then ending it so quickly. Bring back the Devil, that's a great character IMO.

I think going back to some of their roots, demons and creatures, would be more interesting than building a season like this year's and then ending it so quickly. Bring back the Devil, that's a great character IMO.

That's the thing, HOW can you have a BIGGER bad guy than the devil ??? He's the biggest one there is.....

Forgive me if this has been asked before, I did search some of the thread and didn't find my answer. Does Meg look different this year than last? Seems her face got much wider or something.
Anyway, love the show but I am a little disappointed in the finale. lackluster kill shot of D. Roman. I think going back to some of their roots, demons and creatures, would be more interesting than building a season like this year's and then ending it so quickly. Bring back the Devil, that's a great character IMO.

Apparently Rachel Miner had some back pain and was using medication that had side effects, one being the puffiness in the face. She really did look weird when she first came back, I personally didn't even think it was the same actress at first :lol

Hopefully now that Sera Gamble is no longer the showrunner, season 8 will get back to the glory days of the show.

I do think they should have some female presence in the show. What happened to the Sheriff? Why don't they bring her back. I honestly think killing all the female characters on the show was a mistake, did they really need to lose Ellen and Jo at the same time?

I'd like to see them go back to some unfinished storylines. Chuck returning would be one, the half human half demon child would be another. Going up against Crowley would also be something I'd like to see again and perhaps we will get that next season.

I agree Sidewinder regarding the hybrid kid now teenager? :exactly:

I posted a comment on f/b a while ago regarding the human-demon kid. If the actor isn't available, SN can always cast someone else?

However I did notice that the series seems to kill off the supporting characters in almost every season....I think.

Heck every season is a new delima for the Winchester brothers. AND.......please try to fit in Jeffrey Dean Morgan (John Winchester). I know actor's scheduling can be crazy but this is John Winchester LOL.

So for season 8...have an alien secret invasion....:rotfl

Also I thought purgatory was like everyone's own seperate prison?

Sorry to ramble...:peace

Last edited:
I'd like to see something happen with the Antichrist. The boys crossed his path awhile back and kept Cas from killing him. Long way off but can't wait for next season.

Would like to see the Antichrist make an appearance. Say as a kid or teen. Do the bros kill him? If you could knock off Hitler as a kid? Moral dilemma.

There's a wealth of Biblical stuff to tap into. Or, do they go back to the urban legend roots?

Be nice to see Dean reconnect with his kid/not his kid. Whatever his name was. Have the kid want to be a hunter.

Its Rachel Miner, and looks like she gained some weight, all of which went to her face....

Rumor has it she's currently battling some health concerns, so it may be secondary to that. (Can't confirm it though.)

Edit: And Sidewinder already said what I was going to say....I. Can't. Read. :lol

So I read that Jared Padalecki wants more time to spend with his new baby, so can we expect to see less of Sam for the beginning of season 8?

As long as Cas goes back to sane Cas, I'll be happy to see him in Purgatory with Dean.

So I read that Jared Padalecki wants more time to spend with his new baby, so can we expect to see less of Sam for the beginning of season 8?

As long as Cas goes back to sane Cas, I'll be happy to see him in Purgatory with Dean.

Cas needs to be 'fixed.' Then, work him back into the plot or work him out of it. Either way, get him back to the way fans know him and move on.

As for Jared, that sounds like it may make for an interesting season if Sam's role is limited. I hope they get everyone on the same page before preceding though. This may be a 'make or break' season for this show. They really need to choose wisely.

The more I think about it, the more I think there could be some potential in Purgatory. What if Cas and Dean didn't get out in the first episode, but rather a big chunk of the seasom consisted of Dean, Cas, and Bobby(?) taking the fight to the monsters in Purgatory with Sam working on our world.

Has it ever been made clear where ghosts go when they are vanquished? We know that all the monsters originally came from Purgatory, however ghosts were once people so they either go to heaven or hell. When an Angel or a Demon is killed, they're gone for good, so would a ghost that is vanquished also be gone for good?

Supernatural returns this fall, on an all-new day and time: Wednesdays at 9/8c.

Season Eight Premiere: October 3rd.

Back