Supernatural Discussion Spoilers and Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What if Supernatural's actually a documentary series, and our world leaders are leviathans, and we're just sheep to the slaughter!?! All I can say is that the minute I see an advertisement for "Turducken," I'm ____in' outta here!:horror :horror :horror

The CW just posted the preview description up for this weeks episode, and let me say....IT'S ABOUT TO GET REAL!!! :rock :rock :rock

I won't post anything about it, even though technically, it's not a true spoiler. But still.

Be sure not to miss this one. (It looks like some of my predictions were correct.)

It's official.

Season 8 is coming.

From Rene Thurston at examiner.com:

After a long wait for fans of the CW horror hit "Supernatural," especially with only two episodes left for season 7, the CW Channel announced in a press release on Thursday that the series has officially been picked up for season 8, along with ”The Vampire Diaries" and "90210."

"The CW Network has given early pickups to the network’s top-rated show, 'The Vampire Diaries,' fan favorite 'Supernatural' and the world’s most-famous zip code, '90210,' with all three series to return for the 2012-2013 season."

Apparently jumping the gun, Tara Larsen, assistant to Executive Producer Jim Michaels, and producer Todd Aronauer both Tweeted about the renewal on Thursday morning, only to quickly remove their posts within minutes.

"We officially got picked up thank you #Supernatural fans!!!!," Tweeted Larsen, which disappeared soon after.

Fans have been on pins and needles for weeks waiting for official word of a renewal, though with the announcement that former co-producer Jeremy Carver would be returning to the show, there seemed little doubt that the Winchester brothers would be back for another year of slaying monsters.

With what is rumored to be an impressive cliffhanger for the season finale on May 18th, fans are left to wonder whether Castiel (Misha Collins) and ghost-among-the-living Bobby (Jim Beaver) will reappear next fall.

Tonight's episode delivered for me.

I like this idea of how the Bros. will take down the Leviathans. Question though: Can they take out Roman and destroy them all, through him? Or will they have to take out each one of them?

Other thoughts:

- I did NOT expect Hester and crew to get their butts handed to them the way they did by the Leviathan. He made them look like a joke. Very surprising.

- Cas....Oh, Cas. What in the world has happened to you? I honestly got sad. Yes, sad. :lol Watching him like this and with only one episode left for him to star in, the writers better send him out on a bang. I really am hoping they do not let me down.

- The prophet/word keeper was awesome. My only question: Is he that much different then the others prophets (ie Chuck)? I was surprised an Archangel wasn't 'chained' to him. When Meg was around, not a peep from Heaven's higher ups. I'll be interested to hear what the Leviathans want with him now. I'm guessing they want to know what the tablet said, to prepare for a Winchester raid....but who knows? Maybe there's more to it.

I gotta admit; not bad.

The characters felt real, the writing was pretty decent, and for once the humor actually worked and didn't feel like some standout gag. The "pull my finger" gag was actually fairly cool.

Though seriously; why in the hell are they working with Meg? She does not contribute anything to thier team that would give them a reason to work with her, and considering thier past they have no ecscuse for not instantly killing her.

My biggest concern at this point is Cas. I'm going to keep the faith that they'll send him off on a high note, but I'm getting concerned.

I'm going to try and catch it this week, sometime. No time now that schedule has shifted to night work....which means I'm going to miss the finale premiere as well. :(

Oh Thank God, so there's 23 episodes this season not 22. I thought 22 was the final and I'm thinking that wasn't very final like, just seemed like a normal episode :)

Season finale tomorrow!!! :rock

....unfortunately, I'm going to be working, BUT I'll be joining the convo shortly after. Should be a good one.

And in other news, in case some missed it, Supernatural moves to Wednesday this Fall, following the new series 'Arrow.' This should be nothing, but a big plus for ratings in my opinion. Friday isn't kind to ANY series on ANY network, IMO.

I been working alot lately so I miss few episodes this and today I caught up to "The Girl With the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo" (thank you DVR) and this season been really good a few low points but still good I can't wait to watch the last 3 this weekend:impatient:

I been working alot lately so I miss few episodes this and today I caught up to "The Girl With the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo" (thank you DVR) and this season been really good a few low points but still good I can't wait to watch the last 3 this weekend:impatient:

Definitely agree.

On a side note, I just noticed your avatar. That was a TeeFury design a few months back. :rock Awesome stuff.

Back