Supernatural Discussion Spoilers and Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who is your ISP? Thats awful

I have 20G a month downloads, once you go over it your internet drops down to dial up speed, so it's very slow. I'm still downloading stuff from last week, so this weeks Supernatural is back in the list a little bit.

Hey everyone! I don't usually come in here because I'm still working my way through season 3 (yes I know I am WAY WAY behind), but I just wanted to post that ALL seasons of Supernatural on Blu-ray are $18.99 this week at Best Buy. The Upgrade and Save promotion also starts today, so with that $5 coupon each will be $13.99!! That's a great price. I wish I would have waited as I already have each season on Blu-ray already. :(

:rock That's awesome news. I get paid on Friday so I will probably go and pick up a couple seasons. Unfortunately, after season 4 I haven't really been into it as much as I did when I started it.

Another great episode this week. The tempo has really picked up in these last few episodes and I'm sure it will continue on into the finale.

I liked seeing Bobby back, but I'm still getting the feeling that this will be the character's last. :( It just doesn't feel the same for me. I want corporeal Bobby back, ASAP.

And I'm sure his storyline will come to a climax by the finale. I have a feeling that's going to be a 'big player' in all of this. Should be interesting, especially with the way they left it this episode.

This week's episode looks like another winner. Good to see Mr. Roman back.

Here's some good news. Although still unconfirmed, it looks like we're going to have a Season 8.

From deadline.com

EXCLUSIVE: There is a change afoot at the helm of the CW’s veteran drama series Supernatural. Sera Gamble, who has been with the show since the beginning, serving as co-showrunner alongside Robert Singer for the past two seasons, will be stepping down. Word is that she opted not to renew her contract to focus on development. Jeremy Carver, executive producer/co-showrunner of Syfy’s Being Human, is joining Supernatural as an executive producer and will co-run the series with Singer next season. The CW has not made any formal renewal decisions yet but Supernatural is one of the network’s stronger ratings performers and is fully expected to return in the fall. This marks Carver’s return to Supernatural where he served as a co-producer during the 2009-10 season before leaving to co-run with his wife Anna Fricke Syfy’s Being Human, which the two wrote together based on the British show. UTA-repped Carver will keep his executive producer credit on Being Human, which will now be run solo by Fricke, making them a rare couple of writer-producers showrunning two series at the same time. Supernatural creator Eric Kripke, who stepped down as the day-to-day showrunner after the show’s sixth season in 2010 when Gamble and Singer took over, remains an executive consultant.

This should be interesting to see if a direction change takes place with Gamble out of the picture.

Unbelievable. Another top notch episode, IMO. Loved it for beginning to end. Did NOT think this would go this much into the plot tonight. I was expecting once last 'filler,' but definitely not the case.

What does everyone think about the Leviathan's plans for us, humans? It was finally spelled out for us tonight. Quite a different take on global rule, but I'd expect no less from Mr. Roman.

Predictions: Bobby is on his way out, if not during the season finale, then the episode before. My only gripe going into tonight's episode is what they're starting to do his character. Either make him human again, or get him out of there completely. I understand that maybe they're trying to give us closure, but I hope this ghost storyline doesn't take us into Season 8. I like the big guy, of course. Just not like this. :( It has a lot of potential, in terms of story development, but I see this coming to a 'head' really quick. And once it does, I hope they don't look back.

Bobby, a vengeful spirit, I think that's where this will go. He's going to help the brothers bring down Roman, but sacrifice his 'sanity' (if you will) in the process and either A) he's going to ask a reaper to take him or B) ask the Bros. to burn his flask or C) the Bros burn his flask because they have no choice. Either way, get those tissues ready because I sense 'water works.'

Thoughts on the next 2 episodes and then the finale:

Tonight's preview was awesome. Meg looks to be shaking things up, as predicted.

-Cas's line: 'I'm sorry, Dean.' I have a feeling we're about to see the end of Cas real soon as well. As in, the end end. The swan song. Fin.
:monkey2

-What about this clay stuff??? I have no idea what it is or what it's going to be used for, but I'm dying to find out.

-Frank? So are we going to get anymore closure on his whereabouts or do we read between the lines of the 'trailer massacre' and say he's gone? If so, I was hoping for more than that. The character was starting to grow on me.

-What is the identity of the lady in the suit (from the preview)? She looks like an angel to me. I saw the glimpse of a blood seal to banish angels (or at least, it looked like one to me)...so it looks like we're about to get some more heavenly action coming!!! :rock No idea who she is, but she's going to play a big role from the looks of it.

This ------> :panic:....was me, after seeing all of that. :lol

I'm ready for next Friday. Only three episodes left!!

My god that was awful, I mean god damn. That was unbelievably horrible. Apsolutly everything that has gone wrong with this show combined and turned up to 11.

For one, when will this show stop trying so hard to copy Joss Whedon? Cramming quick witted banter and humor into every single scene; constantly trying to make a joke out of treating the supernatural as mundane. This is (was) a dark horror show. Felica day dancing in an elevator may seem clever to the children in the writer's room, but it is also completly tonally inappropriate. What happened to the show that prided itself on being dark, and on avoiding the cheesy humor that Buffy was known for.

The biggest problem by far is the fact that clearly no one feels like a real person anymore. Its just overdone character archtypes crammed to the brim with every steryotype and cliche. Of course the cute hacker girl is written to be extremly quick witted, a savant level hacker, and have her desk crammed with nerdy toys. And the evil buisnessman is rich, powerful, and knows ____ Cheney. When is the last time you ever met someone like this in real life, ever?

Lastly, why do they insist on making the monsters humans and thier plans just glorified social commetary? These are incredibly powerful beings who used to do what they pleased, limited only by the "rules" of thier own nature. Yet they run buisnesses and use society to carry out thier plans. They are leviathans. They should be able to just unleash an army on earth and kill everyone. But no, instead it is all about making some commentary on evil corporations and thinly vieled jabs at republicans. When is the last time political commentary has ever, ever been scary? Did the YED ever need a staff or franchises to get his plans done? No, he did whatever the hell he wanted, and was scarier because of it.

Monster that kills just because = scary

Corporation that wants to make us all fat through evil burger joints before enslaving us = boring.

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be nice if Bobby died, Cas died, there were no more threats to earth, and the last season just brought the boys full circle; to the dark backroads that they began their journey on? And it ended with a whimper, not a world saving bang. I love Bobby and Cas, but I feel like it'd be a cool way to wrap things up.

Wouldn't it be nice if Bobby died, Cas died, there were no more threats to earth, and the last season just brought the boys full circle; to the dark backroads that they began their journey on? And it ended with a whimper, not a world saving bang. I love Bobby and Cas, but I feel like it'd be a cool way to wrap things up.

That's what I thought was going to happen this season (only much sooner.) It looks like that's where Season 8 will be headed though.

Last edited:
Like I said, I love Bobby and Cas, and it'd be sad to see them go, but it would bring some closure to the fans, and, as I said, would bring everything full circle.

Yeah, what if Cas sacrificed himself for something, but in the process brought Bobby back to life? :google :google :google :google

Very much a possibility at this point. I could see it happening.

I just hope that, IF this is Cas's last hoorah, the writers script an appropriate farewell for him. The fans deserve that much.

What did you think of that 'SucroCorp' pseudo-commercial? Kind of freaky, I have to admit. :lol I know it has to do with Roman, etc. etc. and his plans, but I'm wondering if there's more to it than that? It's almost so random that I'm thinking there's a lot more to it.

Back