Superman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Superman PF: Classic or nuDC

• Total voters
I have a sneaking suspicion that the JL modern costumes will be used on DC comiquettes. All the PFs will probably proceed with the classic costumes. My vote would be classic for whatever format SSC uses on Supes.

WHAT?!? No Fabio Superman in this poll? :mad:

superman+long+hair.jpg

Both this poll and the one on Statue Forum are about 88% for the classic costume.

I'm stunned by the margin of this given how many people like the nuDC costume and the costume in the Snyder/Cavill movie.

Sorry but this poll is a little flawed. We need both and neither options as well. I mean classic isn't really classic but like early Jim Lee classic or a little before JL. Modern is here to stay until it gets somewhat old and sinks in for people to like more.

Of course more option for this poll won't change much but at least its not like black n white simplicity.

For the sake of this poll, the term "classic' covers just about everything since Superman #14 until nuDC.

By the cover of Superman #14:

14-1.jpg

the costume was pretty much set. The S-shield changed, but the general costume didn't change that much.

Back