Superman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Superman PF: Classic or nuDC

• Total voters
I see they added "DC Comics" section before "Marvel" in SSC. And of course Joker is the only and first PF. :) Bats hiding in the shadows!

Sculpted the cape too? Sup comiquette for u....PF for me! I do wonder how they'll pul this sups off. Not by pulling his uniform off of course. :wink1:

I have a sneaking suspicion that the JL modern costumes will be used on DC comiquettes. All the PFs will probably proceed with the classic costumes. My vote would be classic for whatever format SSC uses on Supes.

I agree about the PF being more classic and the Comiquettes being the more modern costumes.

I'm hoping that SSC works with the classic looks of the DC characters and the nuDC stays at DCD.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't SSC always work based on the comics? They did with all the marvel collection and even the ninja turtles with the red headbands.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't SSC always work based on the comics? They did with all the marvel collection and even the ninja turtles with the red headbands.

I can't say either way. But I can note that the Thor PF they made was based on a classic costume and not something that Thor has been wearing in recent years.

It'll be a general interpretation of Supes I imagine, I don't think nuDC or Superman red/blue or Fabio Supes have a chance of being the first Supes collectible from SSC.

And if they are totally awesome it'll be a Chris Reeve Supes PF!

I hope so. I think Sideshow will make one awesome Superman PF based on Jim Lee's Superman from the story For Tomorrow!

Classic Supes is beating nuDCU Supes by more than 85 to 15 here and on the Statue Forums.

It will take time for the new suit to sink in. More people only buy classic than new. But if this poll is based solely on Classic vs New, then its a little diff poll. Classic will still win but with less votes.

Back