Superman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Superman PF: Classic or nuDC

• Total voters
Over at StatueForum, it's classic with 85.00% (204) over nu with 15.00% (36) as of 2Nov11 at 7:35 AM PDT.

Before Superman the Movie I was a little kid who dug Superfriends and Action Comics. So I'd love to see an Alex Toth or Curt Swan PF. As time goes on not enough recognition goes to them.

Apart from that, a really great George Reeves.

I like the classic because, well it's classic, but i think it's time to move on. C'mon undies on the outside and the high fm boots, 'bout time for an update.

Finally read Superman #2 last night and I personally love the new suite, seeing as I've got the HT Christopher Reeves I've voted for the new52 version should SSC do a Superman PF

Finally read Superman #2 last night and I personally love the new suite, seeing as I've got the HT Christopher Reeves I've voted for the new52 version should SSC do a Superman PF

I kinda agree with you. I love both Classic look and New look, but if SSC decide to go with the New one then I hope they will do the same with other characters too... :wink1:

Like these guys
JusticeLeagueNew52.jpg
[/IMG]

I like the classic because, well it's classic, but i think it's time to move on. C'mon undies on the outside and the high fm boots, 'bout time for an update.

If they were undies, they'd be under his clothes, buth since they're trunks, they're on the outside where they look great! The trunks make as much "real" sense as the cape and who wants to get rid of the cape?

No need for an update, it's THE paradigm of superhero costume.

I kinda agree with you. I love both Classic look and New look, but if SSC decide to go with the New one then I hope they will do the same with other characters too... :wink1:

Like these guys
JusticeLeagueNew52.jpg
[/IMG]

The nuDCU Superman wears trunks too (as can bee seen in that image) but they're blue instead of red an look silly.

Back