Statue Superman Life Size 1:1 Bust from SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pure Magificence!

400113_press09.jpg

Man the Superman bust looks awesome, perfect! Batman in the shadows looks perfect as well.

I wish Superman looked like this in the movies.

Superman looks to be the perfect age in his middle 30s, at his physical peak and old enough to have accumulated experience and wisdom. I have no desire to see a bust of him in his early 20s, that's still Superboy.

He is basically invulnerable and indestructible. He comes to Earth as a baby and grows to adulthood. HOW is he going to age?? How? 21 is the age of full physiological development, and everything past that is just going downhill, aging. Think about it. Think about the powers he is supposed to have and ask yourself how someone like that could possibly look that old, until he is say, 2,000 years old.

Human males peak physically between 20 and 35 years of age and obtain peak muscle mass in their 30s. So a Superman in his early to middle 30s is ideal. Of course, Superman is Kryptonian, so all bets are off.

I don't dislike the sculpt as that is the way Andy B intended him and it looks great. I just think he looks older than 40 and IMO he could have looked a bit younger. Not prepubescent but younger. He does however look very classic.

I think he came out really well! My only issue is the mouth looks very similar to the bats bust and I havnt decided if I like that downward grimmace

Sculpt is excellent, probably the best 1:1 bust to date second to the Darkness 1:1. This one will have a higher ES than Cap which is also a great bust. I wish they would post the ES before charging the deposit. NO more impulse buying but I'm getting this one.

It looks awesome. I'm not a 1/1 collector, but if I were, these two would be the ones to get.

400113_press09.jpg

Hi, Can you tell me how doyou get the high resolution pics? I'm trying to make a catalogue but I only have the small pics from SSC.

Thanks

It looks awesome. I'm not a 1/1 collector, but if I were, these two would be the ones to get.

400113_press09.jpg

Hi JosephCPR,

How can I get these high resolution pictures? I'm doing a catalogue of what I have but I only have the small pictures from SSC website.

Thanks

Back