Statue Superman Life Size 1:1 Bust from SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn this picture. I didn't plan to get it, but now I am thinking to get it. They look too good together. I have batman bust on order i don't think he will look good by himself :)

400113_press09.jpg

No hurry though, I will take my time to think about it.

I would reconsider it but from the production pieces of the batman bust, it gave me second thoughts

WOW! This one is GREAT! It looks PERFECT! I just put in an order! SSC knocked this one out of the park. Batman was okay (eye problems persisted, jaw could have been better, weird bat ears, etc.) but Superman is SUPER!

He looks too old. Superman is supposed to be a man of physical perfection in his absolute prime, and therefore should look no older than 21. Superman is supposed to age much more slowly than everyone else, on top of that. It doesn't make sense to have a 40 year old Superman with thin hair.

Doesn't say sold out on the website yet? Is it when you actually go in and try to place an order? If so that was fast wow. Congrats to anyone who ordered one. Not a bust guy myself but this does look amazing.

He is doing his Chicken Little impression.

Jeez, that sculpt is amazing. However, I've always been more a Batman fan and I don't even have his bust. Looks great, though.

He looks too old. Superman is supposed to be a man of physical perfection in his absolute prime, and therefore should look no older than 21. Superman is supposed to age much more slowly than everyone else, on top of that. It doesn't make sense to have a 40 year old Superman with thin hair.

Wtf.gif

Back