Statue Superman Life Size 1:1 Bust from SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My replacement comes this Monday .Fingers crossed . The skin spots can be fixed easy. Hoping that's all that's wrong with the replacement. crazy

My replacement comes this Monday .Fingers crossed . The skin spots can be fixed easy. Hoping that's all that's wrong with the replacement. crazy

my replacement is on the way as well. best of luck to both of us. I will ask for another replacement or a refund if the new one has those spots.

my replacement is on the way as well. best of luck to both of us. I will ask for another replacement or a refund if the new one has those spots.

hope u get perfect ones :) what was the issues & did they ask u to destroy or return yours?

Man, it's a real shame to see some of these lemons. I can't imagine how let down some of you feel.

After seeing the modern age batman bust up for pre-order, what do you guys think are the odds we get some variant superman bust? Come on kingdom come!l variant!! :D

Man, it's a real shame to see some of these lemons. I can't imagine how let down some of you feel.

After seeing the modern age batman bust up for pre-order, what do you guys think are the odds we get some variant superman bust? Come on kingdom come!l variant!! :D

SS will have to fix the problem or they will be sitting on huge amounts of unsold stock. Superman or not, no one wants to be sold a damaged piece and offered a crappy refund at these sky high prices. I have held off on buying this because of the issues but if I start to see in hand flawless pics posted on here then I may change my mind again. There is no excuse at these prices to allow damaged stock to be sent to customers. Right now I have only seen one customer on here post pics of a bust they received that wasn;t damaged with those spots...? WTF SS. peace

SS will have to fix the problem or they will be sitting on huge amounts of unsold stock. Superman or not, no one wants to be sold a damaged piece and offered a crappy refund at these sky high prices. I have held off on buying this because of the issues but if I start to see in hand flawless pics posted on here then I may change my mind again. There is no excuse at these prices to allow damaged stock to be sent to customers. Right now I have only seen one customer on here post pics of a bust they received that wasn;t damaged with those spots...? WTF SS. peace

Which is why I haven't bought one either. I had one ordered from a LCS but because of an error on SS's part the shop had to cancel. But after seeing the spots and other QC issues with the bust, I can't say I'm disappointed that I didn't get one.

And yes, you're absolutely right. For these prices the product should be immaculate.

Mine had a crack that was painted over on the blue part of the chest. Also the skin spots.
Before I returned the bust I tried using an eraser on one of the skin spots and it came right off (thank You forum members who posted this fix).
It worked !
So when my replacement comes and only has the skin spots and they can be fixed I will count myself lucky.
These QC problems suck.
Will post when I get mine tomorrow.

Replacement came today just the spots on the skin this time. Took the spots out. Done with sideshow!

So Sideshow refused to give me a replacement but they asked me to destroy it for full refund! would it be easier if they asked me destroy it and ship me a new one? strange logic

Back