SUPERMADTOYS 1/6 Bionic Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aha, so the poly bags had a purpose. I thought they were to used to house the batteries.
So I’ve (finally) managed to open the bags (tiny fingers might help) and insert the pads.

Not sure I like them though!! Haha

I cut the tops off the bags so they didn't look so much like zip-lock baggies and I had to use tweezers to open them. :lol

pNQ5227.jpg

What else can I say? I love this figure! Like I said earlier, I have been waiting for this ever since I got into high end 1/6 collecting 10 years ago!

Classic lifting pose and great collection, well done!

The other "look" he had, usualy on a mission, he used varius colors in those windbreaker jackets, usualy red, but prefer the blue color overal look better. This is my old figure custom wich soon will be upgraded with the Supermad one...when it finaly arrives at my hands, still on "mail transit".

Nice mission gear!

USAF Colonel Steve Austin is almost complete just need to do his uniform name tag and his base name tag.
20180924_225544.jpg

The Bionic Man running in the KY sunshine on his new base, just needs base name tag as well.
20180919_130838.jpg

This is the design I went with for my bases, look familiar Mad Old Lu? I may do a couple more and use the wet installation method to reduce air bubbles. If anyone is interested in the base decal PM me for the details (cost and size options).
20180924_225719.jpg

Last edited:
I am still waiting for mine to arrive in the mail, seems is coming at the slow motion velocity of Steve in the TV series...I can hear the iconic sound as it slowly moves around the postal service complex.

Glad you finally got one dragonsleeper!

Mines on the way:yess:...but it's stuck in customs:gah:
But it is on the way :yess:

I am still waiting for mine to arrive in the mail, seems is coming at the slow motion velocity of Steve in the TV series...I can hear the iconic sound as it slowly moves around the postal service complex.
:lol,but it is on the way even if it's in slow motion :yess:

The nightmare continues for me. I've moved since I ordered this figure. Even after all of the measures that I've taken to change my address, the tracking shows that the figure was returned due to "wrong address". I'm trying to get this sorted now. If the figure would've been released any time near scheduled release date, this could've been so much less stressful.

I saw it at Unleashed Viper Facebook page, think link wont work here.

View attachment 427844

The other "look" he had, usualy on a mission, he used varius colors in those windbreaker jackets, usualy red, but prefer the blue color overal look better. This is my old figure custom wich soon will be upgraded with the Supermad one...when it finaly arrives at my hands, still on "mail transit".

Very nice!

Here is the Omega man from their FB page, very nice indeed. They are selling him as a complete figure but I'm sure they would do the same jacket as a commission piece for anyone interested.
View attachment 427855
These are the pictures I sent and I also asked them about making "The Bionic Buckle" to scale!
View attachment 427856
View attachment 427858

The video link I sent them showed the complete outfit. I noted it needed to include the big collar on the shirt and the pants needed to be bell bottoms.

They say they are the reasonable alternative, I guess we'll find out.

Thanks! That does look pretty good!

Classic lifting pose and great collection, well done!

Thanks! :wave

USAF Colonel Steve Austin is almost complete just need to do his uniform name tag and his base name tag.
View attachment 427870

The Bionic Man running in the KY sunshine on his new base, just needs base name tag as well.
View attachment 427872

This is the design I went with for my bases, look familiar Mad Old Lu? I may do a couple more and use the wet installation method to reduce air bubbles. If anyone is interested in the base decal PM me for the details (cost and size options).
View attachment 427880

That's an awesome outfit! and cool graphic!

Pls stay tuned, thx!

Can't wait!

The nightmare continues for me. I've moved since I ordered this figure. Even after all of the measures that I've taken to change my address, the tracking shows that the figure was returned due to "wrong address". I'm trying to get this sorted now. If the figure would've been released any time near scheduled release date, this could've been so much less stressful.

Wow, that sucks! Even if you could just get them to hold it at a USP/USPS or whatever carrier place you would be able to go pick it up.

Well..I finally got mine...I have been waiting for this since 1998...actually since 1975!!!! It's NOT bad...I think the skin color is too dark...the hair should be different...Head seems small for the body...the neck is VERY long as are the legs...Yes..I'm VERY detail oriented...Remember...I was the first guy in this hobby to make a custom Lee Majors....I have been stalled for the last few months in getting back into casting and making custom figs......Now RE-INSPIRED...I do have some cool heads to make..Like John Saxon with removable face-cast in flesh tone Vinyl-need to figure out what flesh tone to match...various Steve heads...I think I even have a Barney Miller/Hiller......oh..and I do have the belt buckle....I'll be around....Just need a compressor and a pressure pot...CHEERS!!!!

Here is the Omega man from their FB page, very nice indeed. They are selling him as a complete figure but I'm sure they would do the same jacket as a commission piece for anyone interested.
View attachment 427855

These are the pictures I sent and I also asked them about making "The Bionic Buckle" to scale!
View attachment 427856
View attachment 427858

The video link I sent them showed the complete outfit. I noted it needed to include the big collar on the shirt and the pants needed to be bell bottoms.

They say they are the reasonable alternative, I guess we'll find out.

Keep us updated on how that turns out! I was thinking of using the spare head to do a battle damaged Steve in khakis!

Looks like the khaki outfit is next and the colors look great! They nailed the classic Steve Austin eyebrows on the new head sculpt and the buckle looks great too. Well done Supermadtoys! I just heard back from Dan about the cost of the custom outfit but...

Back