SUPERMADTOYS 1/6 Bionic Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Noticed on their Facebook - the pics of Cat(woman).
Impressed as I am with Steve, I placed a preorder on Cat right away.

Noticed on their Facebook - the pics of Cat(woman).
Impressed as I am with Steve, I placed a preorder on Cat right away.

Yeah the outfit on their Catwoman looks really good, but I'm just not feeling the headsculpt unfortunately. I'd love to get one and use Sean Dabbs amazing Pfeiffer sculpt on it, but I'm assuming that's not available anymore.

I'll get Jaime for sure, hopefully they'll come out with another bionic man with a better outfit.

I’m so glad they did go with this outfit. Totally iconic. It’s also so reminiscent of the old Kenner toy with that look.
Fortunately outfits can be found to redress the figure easily enough if you don’t like it. I used a jeans n denim jacket look for the alternative head. I like it when I get the chance to put a second figure together with an extra head.

I agree the red track suit is the most iconic look and I'm glad they went with it, I would also hope this is not the only Steve Austin figure they produce.

I must have missed that, they mostly say planning, pls stay turned, thx. I did see them say the are not planning a khaki outfit with battle damaged limbs but then I also found this which gives me hope.

smdmfb.jpg

Someone even ask about Bigfoot along with other characters from the show and got the go to answer: planning, pls stay turned, thx! Looks like we will just have to pls stay tuned. :lol

Last edited:
Yeah, the khaki outfit was the post I meant. If they aren't planning that I can see them doing others. But there's hope because I remember a post, at the very beginning I think, where they were asked about other characters and the reply was no. And now, Jaime is being done, so who knows what's in store for the future. Personnaly, I don't care about Maskatron or Bigfoot, but I really hope we'll get Jaime and Oscar at the very least.

Finally received my order today!

Supermad could simply produce an accessory pack for Steve that contains the khaki suit w/unique belt buckle, along with shoes/boots.

majors2100508.jpg

Or maybe we could commission one from Dan Castro. His prices are very reasonable
That's why I was hunting him down with my other General Section post a few days ago.:lol I couldn't remember his name but remembered his work and reasonable prices. I have a few pictures and link to a video of Steve Austin fighting bigfoot saved and was going to email him this evening about a quote.

Last edited:
Dan Castro have just made an Omega Man/Heston clothing set, the safari jacket looks extreamly nice and in line with the original movie used one, will work perfectly with Steve also, and he used in so many combinations, with turttlenecks, kaki military type shirts and plaid pattern to!...sky is the limit. That for me is the classic look for him in the series, but must admit..
only Steve Austin could look good in a poliester b/w checkers suit, which he used in at least two chapters.

I really like that Omega man set too, very nice! Steve was definitely all in for the fashions of 70's [emoji38]

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

image.jpg

The other "look" he had, usualy on a mission, he used varius colors in those windbreaker jackets, usualy red, but prefer the blue color overal look better. This is my old figure custom wich soon will be upgraded with the Supermad one...when it finaly arrives at my hands, still on "mail transit".

Here is the Omega man from their FB page, very nice indeed. They are selling him as a complete figure but I'm sure they would do the same jacket as a commission piece for anyone interested.
Untitled.jpg

These are the pictures I sent and I also asked them about making "The Bionic Buckle" to scale!
93403725-612x612.jpg
bi4.jpg

The video link I sent them showed the complete outfit. I noted it needed to include the big collar on the shirt and the pants needed to be bell bottoms.

They say they are the reasonable alternative, I guess we'll find out.

Last edited:
Back