Supergirl Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Much much smaller

tumblr_mq626ggznv1qedb29o1_500.gif

I've watched the first episode again on Netflix, and it's ****ing trash! I think the Flash crossover is the only one I can tolerate but even that was barf.

I'll watch S2, but I hope it leads away from this PowerPuff Girl style of CBS.

I think I stalled after the awful Livewire.

I've watched the first episode again on Netflix, and it's ****ing trash! I think the Flash crossover is the only one I can tolerate but even that was barf.

I'll watch S2, but I hope it leads away from this PowerPuff Girl style of CBS.

So a girl superhero shouldn't have girl power stuff?

Better make sure that Superman isn't to manly then.

I've watched the first episode again on Netflix, and it's ****ing trash!
Yeah, the live action DC stuff on TV is terrible. I can't watch any of it. Which is surprising, given how great their animated stuff has been. Young Justice might be the second best superhero cartoon I've seen, after Batman: the Animated Series. And Brave and the Bold isn't far behind that.

Well finish it brah. It was ok at the start but then ramps up. The last 6 or so episodes are great stuff.

Well, there are so many great shows out there that grab you without making you slog through a whole season, that I can't justify watching something that seems mediocre or worse when I give it a chance. I've still got to catch up on Walking Dead, the Americans, Boardwalk Empire, Veep, Homeland, Silicon Valley, and others that I really like. But if I somehow get through all that, then maybe I'll give it another chance.

Honestly the only non-FX, AMC, HBO, or Showtime show I have really enjoyed in recent years was Hannibal, which I just finished up. The other stuff out there tries to hard to appeal to mass audiences, and loses me in the process.

I know I may be in the minority, but for me, after a tedious start, I think the best DC show is by far Gotham. The other ones aren't too bad, but they have all the same pattern. Gotham is helmed by Bruno Heller and I think it shows.

Back