1/6 Suicide Squad - 1/6th scale The Joker (Arkham Asylum Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely an underrated figure. Looking forward to the trench coat version...but in the mean time, it'll be nice seeing these two iconic characters together in my display.

c62bc4f89b78e0c23e93b4b310b38a6a.jpg
e48fa2bf1525d99d288780157ae9524c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely an underrated figure. Looking forward to the trench coat version...but in the mean time, it'll be nice seeing these two iconic characters together in my display.

this is what Im gonna do in my display as well! or maybe do the scene at the end of BVS & replace Lex with Joker. something along the lines of that :p
I love it! so awesome! :clap

Finally had to give this figure back to my friend, but before I did, i futzed around with the collar to show the neck tattoo more. The black shirt underneath makes it a little difficult because it comes up on the neck a little high but you can manipulate it a bit. When I finally get mine, I'm thinking of cutting that shirt collar a little. We'll see.
c2f95b99694fa0cab6a74e8db46f0698.jpg

I found it browsing Instagram. I assume it's the stock body with modded printing (stickering?).

I found it browsing Instagram. I assume it's the stock body with modded printing (stickering?).

It was modded by this guy "Owen" on FB. You can check his page. He does great stuff, but his commissions, if he even responds to you, are very expensive. I'll just be waiting for the purple coat version. The whole point of this figure is to have a Arkham asylum representation, so I'm definitely not looking to mod this figure at all.

Damn that looks good. That paint app is beautiful.

Believe it or not, the pictures still don't do it justice. In hand this thing is magnificent.

I can't believe anyone was complaining about this sculpt based on those few early pics. It's not a figure I intend to buy but wow they really nailed the likeness on this one.

Back