Action Figure Suggestions: Desmond Miles likeness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jankatana

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello all, I need your help regards finding a suitable likeness for Desmond Miles from Assassins Creed series.
The below comparison from google images shows a broad scope for options, his face has changed quite a bit. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks very much :)
Desmond-Miles-the-assassins-32919427-960-244.jpg

Obviously there is the Ezio head, but its costs a fortune loose plus the hair is wrong. So...
Having searched around this is all I have come up with for a match of sorts:
SAM_0760.jpg
SAM_0763.jpg

The Bale head isn't going to cut it, unfortunately. Desmond Miles' character model was always based off of Francisco Randez.

Francisco_randez.jpg

1336152364-00.jpg

I guess the AC 3 head is the most accurate representation. But, it's just strange that Ubi never got the likeness of the render correct until AC 3.

AC3 is got his likeness the best so I'd work off of that one. Off the two you picked out I'd definitely go for the first one (the Bale head).

Wish there were more high-end AC figures though, heck a Desmond sculpt would essentially double as an Altair head sculpt going by how AC1 depicted the latter.

Altair is gonna be next, thats a project well over due :) It is a shame no company has ran with this and make a fortune, heck ezio is goin for crazy money some times on ebay so he is still popular

Finally got around to my Desmond bash, its really easy. Head is the john conner likeness, its one of the cheapest heads on ebay too, but it works great. The hoodie is wild toys, jeans aci, jordan sneakers all from 7toy7. The sling bag is from tony stark set off ebay.

Still to make a hidden blade

acb62b66871a7396ca7c6ca65772c53c.jpg
53f329f3004f211c65c1008fc0a8e181.jpg
714202e938cc3793f129210b5e1633ae.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back