Sucker Punch Premium Formats

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
th
th

Sweet pea! hehe come on SS you did great on the BD so we ask for more! Vantage really complain on this one since price is fair, ES is great at 500, QC is mostly great, likeness is great, so with a great job on this one we want more! :)

It would be tough for me not to buy Sweet Pea, and impossible for me not to buy Gorski. From there, I make no promises. However, it seems like there is a huge collector base ready to buy whatever you throw at them. Why not just do really limited runs, and ex pieces only. :monkey3

Sideshow; if youre reading this, Babydoll needs a companion. She looks awfully lonely by herself. :(

That would be awesome if we got an unexpected surprise coming out of SDCC 2013 with another Sucker Punch girl. :D

I agree with all of these guys and gals SS. Some of us missed out on the Gentle Giant line and would gladly buy the 5 girls from you if you make them.
I'm also down for a Gorski if you wanna throw her in as well

It would be tough for me not to buy Sweet Pea, and impossible for me not to buy Gorski. From there, I make no promises. However, it seems like there is a huge collector base ready to buy whatever you throw at them. Why not just do really limited runs, and ex pieces only. :monkey3

GG Sweet Pea displays nicely with the SSC Baby Doll PF.

Back