Sucker Punch Premium Formats

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love and buy them all, but please Sideshow at the very least make Sweet Pea :pray:

I'd love to see Sideshow make the rest of the Sucker Punch girls...starting with Sweet Pea! :D

Make it happen, Sideshow!

I also want Sideshow to make the other Sucker Punch girls!
If not, then at least give us Sweet Pea!

I'd be in for all the girls as well. Have my GG's (no Amber or Babydoll) but would gladly buy them all again. If anything at least give us a Sweet Pea.

Yes, Sweet Pea at the very least...

Sweet Pea please! :pray:

^ SIDESHOW pls read ^

229654.1.jpg

:pray::pray::pray:

Unfortunately answers about future products (whether they are in the works or not) will most likely never be answered on forums unless an announcement has already been made. Most folks (like myself) who do answer questions on here from time to time simply aren't privy to much information about future releases (or have zero knowledge of products in or not in the works). People with these kind of questions are always more than welcome to ask them through Ask Sideshow where they may be answered in upcoming releases of our Q&A feature. Although Ask Sideshow has been on hiatus for a bit, it should start ramping up again soon.

Thanks!

-SideshowAlex

Well at least we have an answer and someone is paying attention. Do officials pay attention to the forums in here? I would like to think so, otherwise these threads are kinda pointless if not.

Well at least we have an answer and someone is paying attention. Do officials pay attention to the forums in here? I would like to think so, otherwise these threads are kinda pointless if not.

There are many official eyes on the forums yes but answers in regards to future products that have not already been announced in some fashion through us (on Experience, in videos, in Ask Sideshow, etc.) will not be revealed on forums.

-SideshowAlex

There are many official eyes on the forums yes but answers in regards to future products that have not already been announced in some fashion through us (on Experience, in videos, in Ask Sideshow, etc.) will not be revealed on forums.

-SideshowAlex

Sideshow is always watching. :ogat

yes sweet pea please... BET YOU can't make her as good as gentle giants and what about there paint apps OOPS :slap

So with all the praise Babydoll is getting and not one single bad review of this statue, it sounds like she is having plenty of success and is a highly praised item. This has got to increase the chances of continuing the rest of the line in the future. Sideshow, you did a flawless job with her and I'm highly highly impressed. Please make it happen if anyone from SSC is reading this and all the positive criticism it's receiving!!

Didn't SS say they weren't going to do the other girls? I have all the GG SP girls, but if Sideshow or GG did a Madame Gorski, I would jump on that purchase.

So with all the praise Babydoll is getting and not one single bad review of this statue, it sounds like she is having plenty of success and is a highly praised item. This has got to increase the chances of continuing the rest of the line in the future. Sideshow, you did a flawless job with her and I'm highly highly impressed. Please make it happen if anyone from SSC is reading this and all the positive criticism it's receiving!!

:lecture :goodpost:

I totally agree! Make it happen, Sideshow!

Back