Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since there's really nothing behind Honey Trap I don't see the point. Yeah they looked great at SDCC, but they are souless to me. I guess that's the only way I can explain it.

Just had a thought. These girls may be a rip off of the Fox Force Five that are mentioned in Pulp Fiction. What do you think?

Yeah I know that, I'm just thinking GG was inspired by it I guess.

Last edited:
Should I get Sweet Pea GG or the Vampirella PF... need some assistance folks.

Both great pieces. If your getting the Vamp, EX is the way to go. That head sculpt is just full of sensuality. My only miff about Vamp is that she is missing the bat emblem. In terms of detail, Sweet Pea has it all. I think she is the 2nd hardest girl to get out of the 5.

But if I had to chose only one, I would go with Vamp. I love that skull base and that little rat underneath it is just awesome.

Both great pieces. If your getting the Vamp, EX is the way to go. That head sculpt is just full of sensuality. My only miff about Vamp is that she is missing the bat emblem. In terms of detail, Sweet Pea has it all. I think she is the 2nd hardest girl to get out of the 5.

But if I had to chose only one, I would go with Vamp. I love that skull base and that little rat underneath it is just awesome.

:goodpost: I love both and details go to sweet pea, but vampi is well done and the character has more meaning to me. So vampi ex wins. Ex or fail? :rotfl

send them an email asking if they know when they are getting their shipment. they are pretty good bout following up.
I talked to GG and they said the delivery of Rockets to BBTS is on on time with no delay. I was confused with the answer but that's what he said. BBTS also told me they are on the way.

why are there no reviews of the rocket statue so far on youtube? been looking for it recently, but no one has made one surprisingly.

Back