Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here, so-far the best of the 4 girls (to me anyways).
Got a feelin the dark horse in this race is gonna be Blondie��

I love the character and the actress
the statue is great
but would have been way better to me if the face actually looked like Malone
even sideways the nose is totaly wrong
I did watch the movies action scenes again when I got her
like I always do when I get a new SP product

Can someone take a picture of the Sweet Pea's left foot where she is standing on the soldier's helmet... I notice my statue curves up a bit... meaning the front of the helmet is down, but the tail end is up... is there supposed to be some space there in the rear?

I love my Sweet Pea. Can't wait for Blondie. I don't care what anyone says. They are the two best statues in the line in terms of the hotties that portrayed them and the sheer detail and execution of the statues.

Hey Barbarian... how does the bottom of your soldier helmet land on your Sweet Pea statue... this goes for everyone.

Last edited:
Can someone take a picture of the Sweet Pea's left foot where she is standing on the soldier's helmet... I notice my statue curves up a bit... meaning the front of the helmet is down, but the tail end is up... is there supposed to be some space there in the rear?

can you take a pic of helmet?
mine is not like that

someone needs to do a video review of her. i've been holding off on her til i see one, just to make sure its one i want to have.

Back