Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
she looks amazing.

These are just crappy iphone pics under bad light, but I guess it's something. Like the others, there is lots of little stitching, buckles, zippers and detailing in the costume. I think the face paint is better than Sweat pea, or at least it's a little more blended. The base is wider since her stance is the most open. I like it though, it has a little bounce to it or something. I like it and it's really nice to see how the overall color scheme and design is unified. I can try to take better pics with some daylight if I have time, but I'm sure somebody with a better camera will get to it soon.

4 down:) Bring on Blondie!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

She is also the least favorite amongs the other girls. Regardless, I want the 5 girls for display. She will however take the back seat to them :lol

Here are some more head shots. I moved her by the window this morning to get some natural light. It's still just crappy iphone pics. I think she has a sort of "elfish" face, but it's cute to me.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Again....She looks amazing. the set would not be complete without her. the cap is stellar looking. thanks for the additional pics

Here are some more head shots. I moved her by the window this morning to get some natural light. It's still just crappy iphone pics. I think she has a sort of "elfish" face, but it's cute to me.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

She kinda looks like anime, but can't want it to get her. She was the star in the film as far as I'm concerned.

UPS didn't show up until 9PM!!! Not sure why they are delivering so late in the lately. My Neytiri LSF was delivered around 7:30PM.

Anyhow, here's a few quick pics. I am working to add something a little extra to my Sucker Punch display. But I'll have to wait until Blondie shows up before I show it.

As for Rocket, the face is a bit off. I wish they painted a line to separate the top and bottom lips, like Sweet Pea. If they did, I can't really tell. Other than that, the paint on the rest of the figure is spectacular and puts the sloppy paints on some of my recent Sideshow statues to shame. This is yet more proof that detailed airbrushing and hand painting can be done.

DSC_8690_zps9b0be9f5.jpg

DSC_8688_zps61d2ab0f.jpg

DSC_8692_zps7e1f9e36.jpg

excellent pictures :goodpost:

Rocket is another homerun from GG but it's just too bad that Rocket's base is bigger than those of the other girls :slap

Amazing!!!:clap those boots alone are worth the price. this is a $189 statue and the paint job does surpass alot of SS's pricier items

UPS didn't show up until 9PM!!! Not sure why they are delivering so late in the lately. My Neytiri LSF was delivered around 7:30PM.

Anyhow, here's a few quick pics. I am working to add something a little extra to my Sucker Punch display. But I'll have to wait until Blondie shows up before I show it.

As for Rocket, the face is a bit off. I wish they painted a line to separate the top and bottom lips, like Sweet Pea. If they did, I can't really tell. Other than that, the paint on the rest of the figure is spectacular and puts the sloppy paints on some of my recent Sideshow statues to shame. This is yet more proof that detailed airbrushing and hand painting can be done.

DSC_8690_zps9b0be9f5.jpg

DSC_8688_zps61d2ab0f.jpg

DSC_8692_zps7e1f9e36.jpg

To those who have Rocket already,was there any problem attaching her to the base?
Were there problems like there were with Sweet Pea's foot holes not lining up?
Just curious.

Back