Subject 57 Image thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guarantee that we see a new DEAD figure at TF. SSC made it a point to mention how there are "Deadly" things in store for 2007 and that makes me think that they know what a great seller this is and they'll continue it....

Darth Roranous said:
Hey you did a custom X3 Wolverine right? Well I have a question for you. Were you able to easily get his shirt/jacket off? I can't seem to fully unzip mine and I was wondering if I had to do something special to get it off... and no I won't buy him chocolates.:D

Same here.... Can't take it off without destroying it. :monkey4

Here is a pretty neat one I took...
IMG_1239.jpg

DarkArtist81 said:
NICE pic!!! Man, they look scary there... Like a film still... Amazing...:rock
Thanks! It does look movie like. I imagine it as the two zombies are out on the prowl for fresh meat when suddenly the security guard notices you.

Very nice shot. I had a few cool ones of Patient Zero. I'll have to dig them up. I really need to sit down one night and shoot 5 and 57. Then a group shot. I took some quick flash pics of the 3(4) with Mulder, Scully, and Doggett. I'll try and put them up tomorrow.

I keep meaning to take pics of my three zombies (new show this fall on NBC) but everytime I go home it skips my mind....

The best way for me to determine if a figure is good or not is to photograph it. A good figure is either very easy to photograph well, like the Dead, or extremely hard to photograph well, CSM. If it is fun to pose, then it is also a great figure. That is why the Dead line is so great. They look cool, photograph great, and are a blast to pose. You can have stiff zombies, loose zombies, limping zombies, hungry zombies, you name it. The best thing is you can change them whenever you want. I really hope we see another figure at Toy Fair. I don't care if it is a SWAT zombie, a news caster zombie or even a construction worker zombie. I just want to add to the crowd.

BTW, I took a few better pics tonight. Hopefully I'll have time to upload them and some older pics of Patient Zero I did in my photography Class.

King Darkness said:
Great pix buttmunch!!! Scully and the Doc look great together!

Thanks. I thought they went well together too. The exclusive version more so than the regular. If you haven't seen the "Best of the Dead" thread yet, I posted a pic of Patient Zero and Subject 5 there.

Back