SUBJECT 5 .....I'm waiting...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to everyone! It looks like all the attendees and non-attendees Freaks got one who wanted one!!! :chew :chew :chew

we're having a company cookout.. I was pacing up and down until 1:00... I wasn't going to miss this one..

Anybody have and extra Zero? ;) kidding.. I can't afford it! :chew

creature4000 said:
we're having a company cookout.. I was pacing up and down until 1:00... I wasn't going to miss this one..

Anybody have and extra Zero? ;) kidding.. I can't afford it! :chew

I've got an extra one... but he isn't going anywhere for a while!!! :rotfl

Order in!

I wish the star wars pre-orders were this easy.:lol

I think I may put this guy with Frank Black and Mulder and Scully to replicate the Millenium / X-files episode.

And BTW - I checked out Brian Dooley's portfolio after ordering. He's done some great stuff! The Master and Der Kinderstaad are two of my favorites.

Disclaimer: Zombies are not real. There is no such thing as the re-animated dead. Any sixth-scale representations of such are purely for entertainment purposes and are not meant to represent specific persons, situations, or intentions.

:lol

Just noticed that on the order page.

Very happy...I managed to obtain the Patient Zero last year on the Wait List and have purchased Subject 5...

A great series in the making! Keep 'em coming!

TheObsoleteMan said:
Disclaimer: Zombies are not real. There is no such thing as the re-animated dead. Any sixth-scale representations of such are purely for entertainment purposes and are not meant to represent specific persons, situations, or intentions.

:lol

Just noticed that on the order page.

Except we all know that this isn't right....don't we Dusty?

abstractharmony said:
Oooh you swine...

:D

lording over the zombie challenged

Well... one to open and one to leave MIB! :rotfl

Actually, it was pure luck I ended up with two... he sold out last year while I was trying to pre-order him, so I ended up getting him from a dealer friend who attended the con. Then, during the official con chats, I actually won one! (Actually, it was an embarrassment of winnings that year!) :D

Well I've gotten everything I want from SDCC this time that Sideshow is offering. "Subject 5" and "Dream Warriors" Freddy will be mine. I love Zombies and monsters, don't you? Two very nifty looking figures.

I ordered Sith Apprentice Anakin, but the only SDCC exclusive I really REALLY wanted was THIS one! My Patient Zero's gonna have a "play buddy"! :rotfl

I completely forgot about this was slammed at work I figured I would be getting on the wait list and low and behold 3 hours after it went up I was still able to get him. Time for a little chewy action

:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

SKARY said:
I completely forgot about this was slammed at work I figured I would be getting on the wait list and low and behold 3 hours after it went up I was still able to get him. Time for a little chewy action

:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew
im just wondering are u slappymcnasty from spawn? reason why i ask is ur avatar

Back