SUBJECT 5 .....I'm waiting...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Badism said:
Ah, so we might not even be billed till august? That's helpful.

Thanks, man.

*sigh* All the work I put into the newsletters and no one reads them! Is life worth living anymore?? :monkey2

From last Thursday's edition:

**Now is the time to make sure your account and billing information is completely up-to-date in your SideshowCollectibles.com online user account, as Comic-Con Attendee Exclusive orders will begin to process July 3rd-6th, 2006. Non-Attendee orders will begin processing July 24th-27th!**

(It's also in the Non-Attendee FAQ on the Comic-Con news page: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=comiccon06non)

:duff

SideshowDusty said:
*sigh* All the work I put into the newsletters and no one reads them! Is life worth living anymore?? :monkey2

From last Thursday's edition:

**Now is the time to make sure your account and billing information is completely up-to-date in your SideshowCollectibles.com online user account, as Comic-Con Attendee Exclusive orders will begin to process July 3rd-6th, 2006. Non-Attendee orders will begin processing July 24th-27th!**

(It's also in the Non-Attendee FAQ on the Comic-Con news page: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=comiccon06non)

:duff

Thanks Dusty.... sometimes we get slightly retarded and forget... I think it'd from all my hard partying when I was in the Navy... but then again, I just like to blame them from time to time... :lol

Seriously though, I needed the reminder... Sometimes I fly through the newsletter before bed and miss everything. :monkey2

SideshowDusty said:
*sigh* All the work I put into the newsletters and no one reads them! Is life worth living anymore?? :monkey2 ...

Well, it's Sideshow's fault!!! You got so all so paranoid about missing something Grey Hulk, that we rush through the newsletter checking on all the new pre-orders and previews, and sometimes forget to go back and actually read the darn thing!!! :rotfl

SideshowDusty said:

Ahh, it's just that we are so dazzled by the layout, design, and pretty pictures that who reads for content?

Ummm, pretty pictures...

Ok what's going on? SDCC is over and I still haven't got my Non-Attendee Subject 5 as the orders will be processing this week. So.... WHERE ARE ALL THE SUBJECT 5 PICTURES FROM YOU GUYS WHO PICKED HIM UP AT THE CON. :wacky :D

Good question, can we believe that no freaks picked this guy up in person? C'mon guys make with the pics for us poor slobs stuck at home!

While I don't have any pics yet, I'll tell you a bit about him. He is great! Dare I say possibly even better than Patient Zero :eek: (save for the lack of a tastely treat for him). The paint came out great. His belt is a bit different from the one on Sideshow's site. The Keys and flashlight holder are switched around and I'm not sure if they are removable. Speaking of the flashlight, it is heavy! It is made of metal and would make any X-files figure jealous. The magazine is a bit of a let down. It appears that Klauder is on the front (not sure) and the box art of Jason X on the back, but the inside is completely blank. A picture at least would have been nice, but Patient Zero's newspaper is much better. Overall, an excellent figure and I hope Sideshow's DEAD T-shirts are a sign we'll get one for the Spooktacular as well. This line really need to move away from Con exclusives into a regualr line!

Thanks to Sideshow my Legion of the Dead grows! Muwahaa!!!!
Another Great figure from Brian Dooley!
Cheers!
Picture001.jpg

Picture002-1.jpg

BTW, his lips are darker than Anakin's so you can start your complaining now if you want :lol Seriously though, he does have dark lips, but they work fine for him. I really like how his outfit is all dirty stuff. Even his undershirt is. It is a very nice touch to make him creepier.

Cool, I was wondering how his griminess would turn out... and it looks awesome! Can't wait to have him in hand!!!

BTW, if its not too much trouble could you get a closer shot of his heas... oh and drop that Unmensch figure in the mail for me. I've been looking for one of him:monkey3

Last edited:
No Problem! I'll take some close ups tomorrow!

The Sculpted hands rock!
The face is perfect for the amount of blood and grime on the shirt.

I just got that Unmensch figure at the show! Have both sculpts.. Cool Zombie!
They're making another one with a huge Saw weapon next year some time!

Cheers!

Bob!
Picture002.jpg

Getting choked by Chewy! The Highlight of SDCC! LOL!!!!

:lol :rotfl :lol Awesome picture!

Also, really cool to here they are gonna continue the Dust figures... so far it looks the Zombies are the only figures worth a darn, so nice to see another one!!!

Sweet pics Bob, the pic of Chewy choking you is classic! I saw him there, but unfortunately my less than brilliant friend forgot to bring extra batteries for his camera.
Since wer'e talking about him. :chew

Man that's a nice looking figure! I like how the opened eye is so bright and clean compared to the rest of his nastied face... very cool! Thanks again for the pics!

Back