Stupid Questions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's wrong with SS statues?

I don't buy statues much anymore except for the occasional Weta one. Prices are just too high now.

I only buy starbucks when its the only thing around me where im working, i only get the ham egg and swiss on a croissant and a passion fruit iced tea lemonade sweetened. Their coffee is buns.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Because they didn't want to make all the past purchases seem like they messed up, so they continue collecting and pretend that they like what they bought. That's why they show a billion pictures of a statue when there's only really four angles you can look at.
Yep, feels like it. I need to start my own crap sellin' scheme, seems like it's pretty easy to do.

Can those Pacific Rim's man-robot kill Godzilla? Looks like Those monsters in Pacific Rim about the same as now or larger than before.

Godzilla is pretty slow moving... so, probably? I'd like to see a crossover between the two.

Can people really copyright in a youtube vid? LOL, like really, wow. It's a freaking fishing channel and not even a features of an item, company or clip of someone long dead.

Back