Media Street Fighter V - (PS4 & PC Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dead-Man

Super Freak
Reaction score
it's coming !

TEASER_TRAILER_1080p.mp4_20141205_215507.718.jpg

TEASER_TRAILER_1080p.mp4_20141205_215516.140.jpg

ChunLi looks better... but I'm not seeing her legs. Hopefully they're not sticking to the ridiculous proportions of the last version (for which I made a mod to make them more lady-like back in the day).

It's coming to PS4. Not shooting themselves in the foot. PS4 outsold XBone, and specially in Japan.

But, of course it will be temporary.

It's coming to PS4. Not shooting themselves in the foot. PS4 outsold XBone, and specially in Japan.

But, of course it will be temporary.

This system outsold that system....doesn't matter. What I'm saying is, Capcom is a suffering company right now. They're pretty much in need of a buy out. To limit themselves to one console and PC is not maximizing profits. It's an odd move.

But they'll probably recoup any lost costs by re-releasing this game 6 more times over the next ten years. Adding one new character each time :lol

This system outsold that system....doesn't matter. What I'm saying is, Capcom is a suffering company right now. They're pretty much in need of a buy out. To limit themselves to one console and PC is not maximizing profits. It's an odd move.

But they'll probably recoup any lost costs by re-releasing this game 6 more times over the next ten years. Adding one new character each time :lol

Im sure sony is offsetting some of that loss buy paying for the exclusivity.

I haven't played a Street Fighter game in 20 years. I have no idea how to bring myself up to speed with the series.

What I'm saying is, Capcom is a suffering company right now. They're pretty much in need of a buy out. To limit themselves to one console and PC is not maximizing profits. It's an odd move.
This is the same train of thought that I'm having with this announcment. That I can only conclude with Sony paying $$ for a timed exclusive.

Im sure sony is offsetting some of that loss buy paying for the exclusivity.

Exactly. Man, I remember back in the day when MS did this for what seemed every game that was being released.

Was hoping for an aesthetic change. This looks like SFIV, meh...

Still waiting for Tekken vs StreetFighter

Seems Capcom is scared to death of changing the look of the characters. Kinda silly at this point.

I wish they'd just make them look like real people... or on the level of Tekken. It looks like SFIV redux.

OMG that gif :lol

So glad I didn't get mine on Black Friday. Gamestop was still holding that TLOU/ GTA bundle on Monday.

well what did you guys expect? it's the begining of These two Companies "MS & Sony" buying third Party franchises ...

Tomb Raider was the Begining and i kinda knew Sony would do the same.

and it's gonna continue

Sony must've drove dump trucks of cash over to Capcom for this. Makes no sense otherwise. Depending on how long the exclusivity lasts, it could be a huge win for Sony. SF fans are insane and not likely to wait for the time to run out if it's very long at all.

Back