Stranger Things (Netflix show)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Stranger Things (netflix show)

You weren't from the 80's eh? People that looked like stoners weren't actual stoners.

you’re getting the term “rockstar” and “stoner” mixed up lad. :lol

he looked and acted nothing like a stoner, from any gen. :lol

Re: Stranger Things (netflix show)

If I had to pick who’s right I might have to give it to both of you because they gave him multiple characteristics and styles and some of his traits actually conflicted with each other.

But he was more into his looks, being a semi jock and smelling good for the girls using cologne to cover up his cigarette odors instead of being an all out stoner who smelled of weed 24/7 but who probably smoked some weed once in awhile, so Zach wins it 60/40 lol

Last edited:
Love when a moderator of a dolly forum, who can’t even structure complete sentences, acts like he knows anything about social circles. :lol

Yea that ep7 should have been saved for a later season. Other than the typical 'dig deep to fuel your power" it added nothing to this season. Though it was nice to hear the EFNY music.

Max's brother also offered nothing to the show and could have been eliminated. But It's The 80's! so they had to toss a stereotypical stoner in there somewhere.

Overall show was decent but the ending was a bit meh. I guess she just psyched out the monster.

Have it come back when they are older to fight da monsters again in the 90's but that might be too much like IT.

Yeah, exactly.
Being a somewhat competitive basketball player (still), I found the hoops scenes to be hilarious. They were using them to show a shift of dominance from Steve to Billy, but they were all pretty horrible players.

he wanted the corn hole

7 killed the momentum that the episode 6 ending set up. Thankfully it picked right back up after the dreadful 7th episode.

I didn't much care for Season 2. I was hoping they'd get more into the mythos of the Upside Down, but it's apparent this is not that kind of show.

I kinda thought the Demogorgon from S1 was the Upside Down version of Eleven, so that's why she had to die to kill the Demogorgon, but apparently she didn't die anyways. I was hoping they'd go more into why they experimented on the kids. did they know the Upside Down existed and were trying to get in? Or did the experiments show them the gate?

If they were going to do a spin-off they should give Dustin his own show, that kid is awesome. "You like these pearls?" 'rrrrwwrrrrr' gets me every time.

Back