Storm Collectibles - Mortal Kombat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up shao kahn. Really don't like that he's made of so much rubber. Sitting on the throne, he could never look forward, so I just popped his head off and put some blue tack to hold in place. Works great

SK.jpg

Good thing I’m going and won’t have to pay BBTS markup.

I'm really on the fence for these; especially Rain. If they both had blood effects I'd be all in because I'm stupid. Now I'm even stupider for thinking; 'You've come this far, just buy them all.'

I'm delusionally thinking they HAVE to make other characters now! Right?!

Still waiting for Ermac to come in at Gamestop. Between Reptile, Noob Saibot and these two really only wanting one more of the ninjas. Hoping they start showing more of the other characters soon.

May cave and get the bloody versions. Dont think the NYCC ones will be close to the same price.

Already own ermac, definitely in for bloody smoke and goro! Think I'll get the normal rain, as I feel the purple and red clash to much.

When is gamestop supposed to get their Ermacs in? I really don't want to call their store and be bombarded with preorders lol

Back