Storm Collectibles - Mortal Kombat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Shao Kahn roast. :lol

Sub Zero - "Shao Kahn is so soft, he should be playing in the NBA instead! Oooh! But seriously, I love this guy!"

Scorpion -"That was cold, bro!"

b2Htmsj.gif

Wasn't he the original SZ from MK1?

Scorp killed original Sub in the first game. His younger brother took the costume and went to the Outworld tornament seekin' Scorp. In the third game he's one of the few who ran from Lin Kuei cyber initiative, hence the change of costume.

Shang Tsung and Kano are the only Earthrealm villains in MK3.

I'm shocked they think that will sell better than doing Raiden or Lui Kang or making the Kitana/Mileena/Jade mold.

I'm shocked they think that will sell better than doing Raiden or Lui Kang or making the Kitana/Mileena/Jade mold.

Why? Sub is the second most popular MK character.
And this design is pretty unique.

Imo it's gonna be a good seller.

I got that game when it came out in 6th grade. Bodega couple blocks from me had the arcade game.

I remember being blown away by MK3's graphics and combos. :lol

In retrospect, I think it was the second best MK game from the original arcade trilogy....I don't consider MK4 part of the "classic" series. It had 3d graphics and it did not age well.

My ranking

1. MK2
2. MK3
3. MK1 - Bloodless Nintendo version
4. MK9
5. MK10

I think the MK games should go back to photorealistic graphics. The first 3 MK games look a lot better than MK4- MK8.

Back