Storm Collectibles - Mortal Kombat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are Rain and Smoke supposed to show up at game stop

How many convention exclusives are just that these days? Storm/Bluefin release or sell them all to BBTS and other shops like Gamestop all the time now. I feel like it's just NECA and Mezco where if you don't get it online before or at the Con, you're SOL.

I wish they went with the lighter P1 color instead of P2. I had wanted to try painting them a lighter color, but I figured it would flake off that rubbery material too easily

I wish they went with the lighter P1 color instead of P2. I had wanted to try painting them a lighter color, but I figured it would flake off that rubbery material too easily

Well whatever paint Storm uses stays on pretty well. I'm sure some type of paint would work well enough.

PAOCcNN.jpg

n41fzCW.jpg

NuPBu9f.jpg

I finally got this line set up and love this setup. Of course I just got Smoke and Rain in the mail and now have to squeeze them in somewhere haha.

Baraka-Preview.jpg

^Can't wait. Still need to get Goro (waiting for the next Ebay 15% off code or an RSDEAL for Ent Earth) and need to decide on getting Cyrax or Sektor whenever they release... leaning towards Cyrax. Too damn expensive to get both.

Still sad about missing out on Sub and Scorpion.:(

So slightly on topic but what's the average time for BBTS from ordered to shipping? I ordered the regular Shao Kahn last Friday and even though it shows as "Paid" the shipment is still processing.

I haven't ordered much from them so I'm not sure if this is the average wait time for shipments. lol I was hoping to have Kahn here before the weekend and holiday but that's not looking likely now...

So slightly on topic but what's the average time for BBTS from ordered to shipping? I ordered the regular Shao Kahn last Friday and even though it shows as "Paid" the shipment is still processing.

I haven't ordered much from them so I'm not sure if this is the average wait time for shipments. lol I was hoping to have Kahn here before the weekend and holiday but that's not looking likely now...
During normal times it takes them a good few days. I imagine it will take even longer with Christmas.

^Nice, hopefully the Cyborg Ninjas are next.

Since it doesn't look like they're ever going to re-release Scorpion and SZ (I guess Storm hates $?) I might pick up Smoke to keep Reptile company and to have an extra figure to display Baraka's blood effects.

Back