Storm Collectibles - Mortal Kombat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m so tempted to pick up Shao Kahn and a custom cape - I’ve always loved his character design, even if he isn’t among the super iconic MK characters. This line is so impressive.

I’m so tempted to pick up Shao Kahn and a custom cape - I’ve always loved his character design, even if he isn’t among the super iconic MK characters. This line is so impressive.

Do it!!

Shao Kahn is a great figure and the amount of articulation available means he's super poseable. But honestly, his best accessory is the throne and he has such great shelf presence sitting there.

I just wish Storm would rerelease Scorpion and Sub Zero. The secondary markets are insane and given the hype of MK11, they're just leaving money sitting there.

I think rereleasing Sub Zero in more accuracate MKII colors would make a lot of people happy. Scorpion was pretty much done right so a rerelease of him is harder to justify.

If they re-release one or both of them, I want them to re-engineer the effects as coming out of the hand like they did with Rain. I keep flipping Scorpions spear around the wrist because it slowly bends over time. SZ's effect is workable but just having it on the hand would be better. I might re-buy them if they did that and sell the originals.

bh82h49wh7c21.jpg

Cage teased!

Do it!!

Shao Kahn is a great figure and the amount of articulation available means he's super poseable. But honestly, his best accessory is the throne and he has such great shelf presence sitting there.

I just wish Storm would rerelease Scorpion and Sub Zero. The secondary markets are insane and given the hype of MK11, they're just leaving money sitting there.

I’ll definitely pick him soon, it’s just a matter of deciding between the clean and bloody variants!

Reissuing Scorpion and Sub Zero seems like a no-brainer.

What happened to that MK3 unmasked Sub Zero they showed at some of the recent conventions?

Was it released?

Baraka is starting to ship out now.

I've been looking at some photos/video reviews and for some reason they changed the color of his teeth to white and put the blades under his forearms instead of on top...? Why would they do this?! The prototype pics and even the pics on the front and back of his box have the teeth silver and the blades coming out of the top.

61102810_2297612800486841_2153004331343715679_n.jpg

:confused:

Other than that he looks great, but it's still kinda disappointing.

Wow that's kind of ******** and annoying. I didn't actually preorder it and was going to pick it up when it stock. Moving his blades makes no sense at all.

Jesus ****ing Christ. ONE non-ninja, non-boss figure and they're going back to the ****ing ninjas. **** you Storm. Everyone get ready for 7 versions of this mold.

Back