Storm Collectibles - Mortal Kombat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope that's just an early prototype. That mask with the teeth look awful. It should look like this. *unless its based on art that I'm not familiar with?*

FzQ9wIm.jpg

The MK1 ninja prototypes looked different too.

I was kinda hoping they'd do another run of the original Sub-Zero and Scorpion since I have all the other ninjas, but this is still pretty cool.

Yeah, I hope there are some tweaks. This is the first figure I haven’t been wowed with yet. Fix the few things mentioned above and this will be a great addition. I too hope they haven’t abandoned MK II yet. We still have at least that Lui Kang and dragon to get out. I get how it’s hard to not cash in on figures that are 90% repaints of each other. It just makes good business sense to maximize a mold.

Yeah, I hope there are some tweaks. This is the first figure I haven’t been wowed with yet. Fix the few things mentioned above and this will be a great addition. I too hope they haven’t abandoned MK II yet. We still have at least that Lui Kang and dragon to get out. I get how it’s hard to not cash in on figures that are 90% repaints of each other. It just makes good business sense to maximize a mold.

They also teased Johnny Cage from MK1/MK2, not long ago.

What do you mean? The first Scorpion and Subzero from Storm are from MK2/MK1. The same versions that are now in the MK11 game. That's why I'd expect a rerelease at some point.

Oh, okay. I thought you were talking about them putting out the new designs from MK 11.

I think they're moving on. I hope I'm wrong, but after seeing this MK 3 Scorpion I just don't see them going back and re-releasing the older ones.

Even though I have the MK1/2 Scorpion, I could see myself buying this one. Either this scorpion or the repainted in red version as Ermac.

I still havent gotten the Ermac figure because I was expecting an MK3 version, which is the actual first costume Ermac wore, not the MK2 costume. Still, that MK2 costume looks cool and the telekinisis accessories look awesome. Decisions. :lol

I hope that's just an early prototype. That mask with the teeth look awful. It should look like this. *unless its based on art that I'm not familiar with?*

FzQ9wIm.jpg

The MK1 ninja prototypes looked different too.

Had to look up this thread.
Yeah, I´m not into the skull mask either. One bloke from a Storm group on FB did a good mock up, which EXTREMLY improves the figure:

64555074_2491270917552074_7478292847003697152_o.jpg

Also very happy: got my Sub-Zero last week. Those are crazy expensive now and I scored a great deal.
Hope Baraka comes soon.

:rock

Yup. And well, Baraka seems to be delayed, for me, until July.
At least so says Kapow.

But how 'bout your collections, guys?! How do you display them?! Here´s mine:

64381086_2490266867876122_8358797048610291712_o.jpg

Back