Storm Collectibles - Mike Tyson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those stress on rubber arm, let be honest that's worried me. I dont think we can leave those arms on bended position for a long time

Any figure will eventually corrode over time. Storm said they used some sort of new material for the body so not entirely sure what this entails. However with these types of body, it is always recommended not to have extreme poses for long periods of time. Even if its not these types of bodies, other regular ones apply too, clothing gets stretched of stained etc.

Dont see the point of worrying too much about that as it will happen eventuallu. If this is a concern to not want this figure, then just stick with statues tbh.

if they said its a new sort of material betting its the soft pvc approach being used more commonly now. same type of stuff on cpu cables and such. threeA used it on the IM figs and have yet to see anyone mention any probs with it cracking. HT hulk and bats etc

I've always take care of my figure, I just curious about material. Maybe its same material Hot Toys use for Hulk. So far Hulk is amazing, maybe I will fine

if they said its a new sort of material betting its the soft pvc approach being used more commonly now. same type of stuff on cpu cables and such. threeA used it on the IM figs and have yet to see anyone mention any probs with it cracking. HT hulk and bats etc

I hope you are right. For now, Im not worried about that. Time will tell how things go. For the time being, Im just glad this figure turned out great and as good as the prototype shown back then. ITs by far the best Tyson representation on the market.

I've always take care of my figure, I just curious about material. Maybe its same material Hot Toys use for Hulk. So far Hulk is amazing, maybe I will fine

Yeah I like Hulk very much as well. As long we dont place in direct sunlight and not in any humid areas then its the best we can do to prolong the figure.
Its hard to tell until it happens, like the re-released ed209, of gamora just to name a few.

would totally consider gettin another joints exposed bod to bash another with 2nd head and leave posed etc

would totally consider gettin another joints exposed bod to bash another with 2nd head and leave posed etc

If you managed to find a good bod for a secondary tyson, do let us know in here. I think many of us would be interested how it turns out.

Thanks everyone:) Look forward to the video reviews too. Pick up on the things I missed out on or unable to show up in pictures alone.
I do have some comments to add but I'll wait until the video comes out first.

Anyhows, got another phone call from Storm just now. More stock has arrived at the office, so looks like I'll be going back up to pick the rest up or at least a couple more.

Just a friendly advice guys: becareful with your exclusive. Things like that leather headpiece may bleed to the head (anybody remembering DAM GK Spade J hat?). So if you want to display him in training gear you may want to test on another head first.

Hey guys.

At Storm as of now. Latest news that retailers should be getting the retail ver around Feb 2016. Unless things change.

I have some SF V news as well and will post that in the corresponding thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back