Storm Collectibles - Mike Tyson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, looks great. But I'm only interested if someone also produces a complimentary Little Mac.

GRO2J1s.gif

Dear Lord, this will be my the grail in my collection.

I only wish there was a good Steve Austin out there so I could do WWE circa 98 or was it 99? "Tyson and Austin" :lol I can hear JR's voice already.

I'm also waiting on their Ong Bak, no news though sadly :( their Riga Mortus looks awesome too.

On their Facebook page.

I'm happy they're not simply re releasing one of their older Tyson figures. The sculpt on this, from what I can tell, is looking to be the best of the bunch. Plus, I don't recall a Storm Toys/Storm Collectibles human figure, that didn't come with at least 2 sculpts. So I'm curious if they will add another sculpt to this. Some belts would be nice too.

I'm so excited for this figure.

On their Facebook page.

I'm happy they're not simply re releasing one of their older Tyson figures. The sculpt on this, from what I can tell, is looking to be the best of the bunch. Plus, I don't recall a Storm Toys/Storm Collectibles human figure, that didn't come with at least 2 sculpts. So I'm curious if they will add another sculpt to this. Some belts would be nice too.

I'm so excited for this figure.

Neato!

I'm nominating you in charge of Storm Toys updates for this figure Lawrence! :hi5: Don't let me down :lol

I only wish there was a good Steve Austin out there so I could do WWE circa 98 or was it 99? "Tyson and Austin" :lol I can hear JR's voice already.

I'm also waiting on their Ong Bak, no news though sadly :( their Riga Mortus looks awesome too.

That would be awesome :lol

The Raw era was the best time to be a wresting fan, so many great storylines and personalities.

This is gonna be a good one! The first one looked bad, the second one looked great but was too late in his career to be iconic Tyson, this one looks to be just right.

I never got the 1st release. Sculpts on that one aren't that impressive to me. Got the 2nd, which I really like, but even that one I only display the smiling sculpt. You managed to get the 2nd figure right Yanksta?

Back