Storm Collectibles Bruce Lee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly, only way I could think of them going below that is to compete with 3A's 1/12 scale stuff.

Someone posted this picture and message on the Storm Collectibles Facebook wall:

12196047_1104062079622250_6459866871596646432_n.jpg

"It would be awesome if Storm choose this Pants instead! Uniquely Bruce Lee!"

Lets, hope they don't take him too seriously.... :slap Haha...

When is this supposed to be released?

No news about this just yet, but ive been told these guys are serious with this line. They are going to make these as good as they can be. They will go through sculpts from the head to the entire body and get approval from the relevant parties. They want to translate what they did with the Tyson figure into this smaller scale Bruce.

There really arent any quality small scale detailed sculpted Bruce at this level. Correct me if im wrong guys.
I was kind of 50/50 at first as well, but now feel some confidence that these guys are going to make waves with this line. Not just a one of Bruce.

So there are pics but no release info about this, and a release date but no pics for the 1/6th Enterbay Bruce.

Funny how that works.

Yeah its a funny world we live in. Its all hush hush as competition is fierce. Theres alot of passion and thought going into this. We just have to wait it out.

If it's the right scale, maybe repainting this body, then plonking on the SC sculpt & pants on it might work.

figmabruceleeN05_zpsxctjqydv.jpg

Back