STOP THE DOT!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The new paint on that Storm Shadow is really flat, I thought that was a Hasbro figure tbh.

I actually thought it looked less flat than previous "cast in color" efforts from Sideshow. Some pics look like he has some subtle shading... not just one color across the face.

I actually thought it looked less flat than previous "cast in color" efforts from Sideshow. Some pics look like he has some subtle shading... not just one color across the face.

Yup, I think its a good step up from previous SS figures. Which the previous star wars figures were like this . . . .

Seriously. No more dot. Things were looking up until you brought it back. It's very amateurish.

Didn't know this thread existed. But the dot has always pissed me off. I would really like to get rid of the one on my ROTLA Indiana Jones.

Any tips on how to safely do this?

Wondering if maybe Duke was farther a long in production and was before the change. I know that's unlikely... but that's my hope.

Back