Started A New Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it is customs like this that got me into customising in the first place making figures of characters I may otherwise never see made. I also find it funny that the dvd release has 3-discs, there is like 42 episodes and they are only like 5-min long each, that could easily fit on one disc so why 3?

Maybe they put on to 3 discs to make you think your getting more for the money.
Dunno seems strange alright would cost them more surely in packaging printing and burning to put on 3 instead of 1.

Maybe theres hidden content on each you have to unlock with bannana powers:)

Lol Well it be dumb on their part since very little research reveals each episode rounds out to 5 min, Now M*A*S*H averaged from memory 4 discs a season with 11 seasons with roughly 22 episodes a season at around 21 min an episode with about 6 episodes on the first disc or two and then roughly 5 after that.

so how could 32 episodes at 5 min each on three discs make sense or be profitable to anyone?

Hidden content would be nice, though what it would be is beyond me unless it is digital copies of the dandy/beano magazine issues he appeared in at the time or upto the dvd set being released.

Bananaman??? What country did this cartoon come out in??? I just saw it on YouTube and have to honestly say it does not ring any bell.

Eric

It was made in the UK, the character comes from old Dandy comic magazines but is now in Beano, I use to watch when I was a kid on ABC here in Australia.

lol!! hell yeah!! what do i win??,dear god please say i win eva mendez!!,lol, i remember that show.. when eric eats a banana!!,,,lol, only way my parents could blackmail me into eating fruit!,lol..ahh the foolishness of youth,lol gonna keep an eye on this!.

Well you might like seeing these then, just got to add a few extra details but the head is mostly finished:

bananamn.jpg

bananamn1.jpg

EDIT: These belong to the original head I posted, since you guessed Bananaman, MISFIT you should know this guy real quick.

aplman4.jpg

aplman6.jpg

Last edited:
Okay these guys are going to be held off for awhile longer now as earlier today a friend accidentally knocked Appleman's head off and about half of one of the leaves broke off, so I have to figure out how to fix it which sucks cause the head was finished other than needed to seal the paint and wetlook the eyes.

curses!!! :p

Back