Starship Troopers 3 trailer !.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If HT produced a Rico (never gonna happen) I'd buy one, but that'd be it. Love the first movie, but not one I'd need a ton of stuff from. But if they made a huge bug, I might change my mind :lol

sad but true ....
After the first movie it built up quite a fan base and could of done really well!.
Then when that crap was released I was really surprised :google.
The acting sucked , the plot sucked , the creatures sucked , there was no action barely , and yep the near enough main thing of the movie , the cgi sucked.

Agreed. Best to pretend that SST 2 never, ever, ever took place. I thought the first one was, in the parlance of our times, "a whole mess of fun" (Though is a 'mess' really a unit of measurement? Just thinking out loud...). I also really enjoyed the CG series, the plot line was actually quite endearing, and when you could find it on TV it was something to look forward to (I particularly enjoyed the Hydora campaign).

The sequel, I can say without shame or sophistry, is unequivocally the WORST movie I have ever seen. Ever. Bar none (and bear in mind that I've seen Alexander and One Hour Photo). SST 2 was cancer for the intellect. Just awful... there, I'm done.

Just watched the trailer. OMG, the CGI is horrible (let alone the rest). The warriors are standing straight up (I don't think they did that in the first) and it looks like they're barley moving their legs. They're just sliding/hovering.

:monkey4

Back