Starkiller DX zbrush W.I.P

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MISFIT

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hiya my fellow freks,
Have put this up in the custom creation section and was only right it goes here, let me know what you guys think .
any crits welcome as it helps me improve.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-01-15 at 10.39.41.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-01-15 at 10.39.41.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 192
Are you going to my this into a 1/6? Good start by the way; I'm not a sculptor, but its a bit off around the eyes and brow.

its a good start for sure. I agree with Lopie, and would add that the chin is a little too big and the lips need to curl up a bit at the corners. I remember how fun yet difficult it was to sculpt this guy a couple years ago. Looking forward to seeing how yours comes out :hi5:

Hey guys thanx for the crits, it's got a long long ways to go yet lol . I see what your saying about the eyes, for sum reason it just reminds me of squidward from sponge bob. Could be the fact I'm staring at it too long, lol.
You plan on making this 1/6 with movable eyes so I can swap the normal out for sith . I'm by no means a professional sculptor but have wanted to try it for years .
Plan on making the lightsaber,gauntlet and shoulder armour also but want to get the head down cold first.

Really cool, can you sale me one kit (the head sculpt, lightsaber,gauntlet and shoulder armour) when you finish?

Lopie: if all goes well my friend I plan on doing a few diff versions rom the games but in answer to the question yup I'm going for more of force unleashed 2 face vibe,mixed with Sam witwer I read somewhere that they cancelled the 3rd game which sucks Bantha poo doo !! Honestly annoys me that these companies let down the buyers and fans.

Lucascolombo: hey buddy! Thanx for the comment it was your post that got me starting this again . It is my dragon I must defeat!! , yours is looking good man!

Lucascolombo: hey buddy! Thanx for the comment it was your post that got me starting this again . It is my dragon I must defeat!! , yours is looking good man!

Thanks bro, I appreciate that!
Here are some pics I have used as refference:
clone_zbrush.jpg
betrayed_tfu2_by_tfu2__galen_marek-d2y2cs1.jpg
c0056197_4be821ba87ebb.jpg

hey guys sorry for late reply, bein working on other projects at the same time.
Lucascolombo: hey bro thanks for all the awesome references!!, is gonna help so much as ive found that the game version is slightly different than the actors face, so im goona try and mix the two if that makes sense?,lol
should have sum more pics up today or tomorrow

Back