1/6 Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - 1/6th scale Kylo Ren Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet just getting some other small magnets and putting them under his vest in the right spot will work just fine for his cloak
Has anyone done this? I think this would really improve the cloak.

Got mine the other week but sadly I sold the figure not long after.

I really hate the cape, it looks really awkward especially when posing with arm raised no matter how much I futzed with it, altho I love the HS.

At least now I can use the fund I get from selling him for another figure. :whistle:

IMG_20210727_204651.jpg

Just got Kylo and frustrated. His body have terrible chemistry smell! Seems it’s smell of fabric glue. Anybody have the same issue?

I run into a pretty major problem. The figure arrived in the country on the 25th of July and stayed in customs, until randomly it was shipped back to Sideshow. I didn't get any notices, nothing. I just checked the provided tracking and bam, it was on its way back. On the 16th of August it apparently arrived in Oakland and was signed ad received.

What the Hell do I do now?! Has this happened to anyone before? I email Sideshow, but it's been radio silence for two days now. Usually they respond to me within hours but this time nothing. I've paid for a figure that's been going back and forth for like two months now.

I run into a pretty major problem. The figure arrived in the country on the 25th of July and stayed in customs, until randomly it was shipped back to Sideshow. I didn't get any notices, nothing. I just checked the provided tracking and bam, it was on its way back. On the 16th of August it apparently arrived in Oakland and was signed ad received.

What the Hell do I do now?! Has this happened to anyone before? I email Sideshow, but it's been radio silence for two days now. Usually they respond to me within hours but this time nothing. I've paid for a figure that's been going back and forth for like two months now.
You'll have to wait for Sideshow to respond. I'd give them at least a few more days. Could be that they're backed up with communications at the moment.

You'll have to wait for Sideshow to respond. I'd give them at least a few more days. Could be that they're backed up with communications at the moment.
They answered to me. Apparently the custom fees were never paid and now they'll "refund me the money and I can reorder it". I never even got a notice about the custom fees. The figure just got stuck there, the tacking said "awaiting orders from the importer" and that was it. I checked it every day and then I looked and it was on its way back. Man, this is a ****** up situation. PopCultcha won't answer any emails, charge the account and you have to reach them on Twitter to get them to ship your figure. Sideshow loses my packages. I have like 5 POs there and I'm honestly getting kinda worried. The fault is most probably on the end of the customs office here, but the other two figures I got within the year sent me either a text or an email to pay my custom fees, whereas this time they didn't even phone, so Sideshow probably didn't give them my email or something. It's definitely a screwed up situation. Now I'll have to wait until the funds are returned...

Sometimes I really hate this hobby...

Finally got around to taking a few pics of my Kylo Ren and Rey. I ended up getting a second Ren because I had problems with the light up helmet and the body not fitting together. Long story short: I ended up with a brand new body with clothing and another helmet. So buying a few parts from Toy Anxiety let me complete 2 Kylo Rens which is awesome because I love the helmet and the portrait. Here are how I have them displayed:
72F90FA3-1149-4919-8429-BEB11EB257A0.jpeg

Attachments

• EDC46038-9C49-4F46-BCF8-CC30AF25906A.jpeg
    EDC46038-9C49-4F46-BCF8-CC30AF25906A.jpeg
    95.8 KB · Views: 56
  • EB74FBC2-4C25-406C-94C0-7CD0E9E45B8E.jpeg
    EB74FBC2-4C25-406C-94C0-7CD0E9E45B8E.jpeg
    169.5 KB · Views: 60
Got my Kylo recently. I'm a big fan of the TFA look, so I went with helmeted, hood up look. I remember seeing leaked costume mages of Kylo like this in early 2019, even though he never appeared this way in the final film. I'll bet there was a cut scene where he did appear this way, which would have been neat to see. I kept my TFA Kylo but sold TLJ version. Great figure, though the left shoulder seems ever so slightly loose and won't stay up higher than this.

tempImage0lGxEC.jpg

tempImageljLuL9.jpg

Has anyone put the RoS helmeted head on TLJ body? Does it fit properly with that neck sleeve?

If anyone has tried it or has pictures, that would be great! I have TLJ version and may just look to pick up the helmeted head sculpt. Thanks!

Great figure and easy to pose

Attachments

• 57BAE2C2-311B-4EE9-B5EC-C7CA3A4816FE.jpeg
    57BAE2C2-311B-4EE9-B5EC-C7CA3A4816FE.jpeg
    172.8 KB · Views: 59
  • 4788A04A-631C-4F46-AE09-134AA4847003.jpeg
    4788A04A-631C-4F46-AE09-134AA4847003.jpeg
    226.4 KB · Views: 56
  • BA5D96C5-2861-4711-8CAA-2D1672E56B94.jpeg
    BA5D96C5-2861-4711-8CAA-2D1672E56B94.jpeg
    133.8 KB · Views: 53
  • F64CC14D-A1A6-4A10-BD42-C1061E1F6B8D.jpeg