Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Dec 15th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really, really love the Force Awakens and I have a strong feeling that this movie is going to be a piece of crap.

I have a strong feeling that Rian Johnson will deliver the definitive SW movie with TLJ. Resurrection, unnatural immortality, fallen Jedi, The Dark Side personified...so many unexplored aspects of the Force finally being tackled by someone sufficiently intelligent to do said aspects justice.

This thread gets cleaned more than my underware...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

iC95sGQ.jpg

Luke: "Demons do exist. This one we fight, this one we face, has the strength of twenty or more Force users and you can testify for that, Ben. But he can also control the meaner things of life. He can appear as mist, as vapor, as fog and vanish at will. All these things Snoke can do but he is not free. He must rest in his sacred tomb to gain his evil power. It is there that we must find him and destroy him."

The robe lol.

What is that arrow pointing at.

Remember when AOTC came out the big deal with cgi was the robe movement on the Kamino aliens, Lucasfilm was so proud of that, don't worry about the horrendous dialogue will you look at that robe!

Luke: "Demons do exist. This one we fight, this one we face, has the strength of twenty or more Force users and you can testify for that, Ben. But he can also control the meaner things of life. He can appear as mist, as vapor, as fog and vanish at will. All these things Snoke can do but he is not free. He must rest in his sacred tomb to gain his evil power. It is there that we must find him and destroy him."

Obsessed with Dracula?

SNIKT's gone full Snokula....

Check his avatar.

Its just great to hear that the tragedy aspect of "The Tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise" is finally being explained and explored.

I mean, weren't you ever curious about what exactly the tragedy was?

As much as I'd like to hear the story of Darth Plagueis The Wise, I don't think Disney would cater this much to prequel fans.

The new trilogy is going after OT fans since that's where the money is. People hate the prequels.

His opinion won't influence a committee-approved script to the extent of major plot points. If Disney aren't behind Plagueis then the movie won't be either.

Poe Dameron sporting a Han solo look
a6c6aae4c83a0b1cd7753acf94df9dc4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

What better villain to steal from than Vlad the Impaler?

Exactly and a tragic villain at that.

The concept of a legendary Jedi warrior who fought a crusade against an army of Dark-siders in the name of The Whills - only to feel betrayed by the very thing he was fighting for is both wonderfully tragic and very compelling. What did the Jedi do to him? Did they kill Rey in her original form out of fear for her power? Did the Ren entity play Snoke/Plagueis in a similar way to how Palps played Anakin in teaching him how to bring her back from the grave but in doing so damning him to an eternal life of darkness? Is Rey's purpose in this new trilogy not to defeat Snoke but rather turn him back so he can defeat the Ren entity upon its return?

If any of the above is true, TLJ has the potential to be the greatest SW film of them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back