Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Dec 15th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That Rose chick immediately takes me out of the marketing every single time lol.

While is does not bother me that she's a "chick" .....or that she is Asian......
But that hair......
It's a terrible hair choice.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the hair, the baggy clothes, the lack of make up, I KNOW she's a mechanic... but for God's sake :lol, they went too realistic with it.

I dont even hate it, is not even a problem, but it just makes me laugh when I See her. I dont think thats what disney wanted

Exactly what crows said.

I immediately start laughing thinking she looks like a chubby nerdy male asian kid you would find being bullied in a Japanese giant monster movie.

I can hear her yelling, "Giant robot help me!"

Exactly what crows said.

I immediately start laughing thinking she looks like a chubby nerdy male asian kid you would find being bullied in a Japanese giant monster movie.

they went too butch :lol:lol shes a cute girl,It was like Disney went extra hard to make her look like that,
Im NOT saying her only value to the movie should be her looks or beauty, But Now it completely distracts from the posters. specially when Rey is so cute to begin with

she could have had a natural beauty look like this.

MV5BNzNhZDkxMDEtNzYxNi00N2QxLWJiNTYtM2QzZWMyMjNmYzQyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTgzMzk4NDQ@._V1_.jpg

they went too butch :lol:lol shes a cute girl,It was like Disney went extra hard to make her look like that,
Im NOT saying her only value to the movie should be her looks or beauty, But Now it completely distracts from the posters. specially when Rey is so cute to begin with

she could have had a natural beauty look like this.

MV5BNzNhZDkxMDEtNzYxNi00N2QxLWJiNTYtM2QzZWMyMjNmYzQyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTgzMzk4NDQ@._V1_.jpg

Yeah she looks frumpy.....

Hope her personality makes up for that bad design choice.....

Let just hope she's not the comic relief .......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That Rose chick immediately takes me out of the marketing every single time lol.

Yup. Forced. They even gave her yellow skin....er outfit.

Not excited for this installment one bit.

Justice League - :yess:
Thor 3/Hulk 2 - :yess:
The Last Jedi - :dunno

There's another Asian female in this film besides Rose. I think she's a rebel pilot ( but not the same pilot from TFA )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back