Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Dec 15th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really good post. The current top 10 list is a joke. People are trying to represent it as such a success (ever notice how many people defend this movie, including the director?), but the actual BO drop from TPM to Aotc and from TFA to TLJ are both at 37-38%, exactly the same. The only difference is it’s lost even more goodwill than aotc did, which... who would have thought that could happen?

View attachment 390159

If you just look at the body, you can barely even tell it’s a woman. She almost looks like a slim Asian man, or a male cyclist. The only reason it looks feminine at all is the tights, which (most) men wouldn’t wear. No offence to Ridley, she is pretty, but this isn’t the image I’d call hot. But your description is good too :lol

If only that were true. I live across from the beach in Vancouver, Canada. You'd be surprised how many tight-wearing joggers and cyclists prance around this neighborhood. I jog and work out... never worn tights. Worse, if you jog too far up Spanish Banks in spring/summer, you'll see some Hipster idiot wearing a wind breaker or sweater, and NOTHING from the waste down! They sometimes stray too far from the nude beach, and you get an eye-full of hipster-sausage. It's hilarious.

Rey means king in spanish
Her name is litetally King.

2.jpg

If only that were true. I live across from the beach in Vancouver, Canada. You'd be surprised how many tight-wearing joggers and cyclists prance around this neighborhood. I jog and work out... never worn tights. Worse, if you jog too far up Spanish Banks in spring/summer, you'll see some Hipster idiot wearing a wind breaker or sweater, and NOTHING from the waste down! They sometimes stray too far from the nude beach, and you get an eye-full of hipster-sausage. It's hilarious.

Haha I’m in Vancouver too my friend, I see it all too often. Me and my wife were walking the seawall the other day and I was questioning how and when did this start, and why are so many wearing it? Luckily I haven’t seen any of that sausage yet outside of wreck beach.

Rey means king in spanish
Her name is litetally King.

2.jpg

Dat subtext.

Soon enough,they will take out the WARS part of STAR WARS

Soon kennedy will just call it STAR TALES

rgMGO7p.jpg

Kill yourself Rian, your movie is **** and all your supporters are tasteless dumdums, good for you for making a buck though, don't blame you.

You don't get the honor of ruining SW tho, that goes to the queen mole rat.

FFS even Kylo's teets memes died out in a week, zero cultural impact.

The cultural impact is that I killed luke Skywalker . So kiss my ass.

-Rian

Soon enough,they will take out the WARS part of STAR WARS

Soon kennedy will just call it STAR TALES

rgMGO7p.jpg

Or Star Respectful Debates.

Aggressive sports will be next. Then if men can no longer find an outlet for their aggressive instincts, they'll have no choice but to establish underground fight clubs.

But seriously, I wouldn't place too much weight on The Intercept. Anyone can publish on the innernet these days.

Or Star Respectful Debates.

Aggressive sports will be next. Then if men can no longer find an outlet for their aggressive instincts, they'll have no choice but to establish underground fight clubs.

But seriously, I wouldn't place too much weight on The Intercept. Anyone can publish on the innernet these days.

Men will be forced to eat a lot of soy and that would erase testosterone and those aggressive instincts
THE FORCE IS FEMALE
THE FUTURE IS FEMALE

luke wasn't culturally relevant anymore lmao try again sweetie

green milk memes also died already dobule lemao

O but he was! He was sacred to Star Wars fans everywhere and many wanted to see him at full power against the order. We had to make room for the new characters so all that old crap had to go.
I thought I’d atleast make you happy with the twin suns ending but of course you guys still complain.
O and that’s not milk. It’s ****. It’s an representation of how men of old will one day suck the tete of the girl overlords. Justice has come.
-Rian

Men will be forced to eat a lot of soy and that would erase testosterone and those aggressive instincts
THE FORCE IS FEMALE
THE FUTURE IS FEMALE

I like how most girls act like men are the only ones who fight. Girls fight just as much as men do and over petty matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back