Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Dec 15th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still the most accurate news reporting on television. CNN, MSNBC, and the big three networks are absolute jokes.

I agree with the last part. Fox is the propaganda arm of the Republican party. MSNBC is the propaganda arm of the corporate Democrats. And CNN is the propaganda arm of the establishment and the Deep State generally. Russia Russia Russia. So why not? Let's have a war with a nuclear power over some bs the CIA cooked up.

I agree with the last part. Fox is the propaganda arm of the Republican party. MSNBC is the propaganda arm of corporate Democrats. And CNN is the propaganda arm of the establishment and the Deep State generally. Russia Russia Russia. So why not? Let's have a war with a nuclear power over some bs the CIA cooked up.

Still though Fox's reporting of the Trump administration has been 50% positive, 50% negative so they don't blindly make up whatever crap that paints their party in a positive light like the other networks do.

"I’m the propaganda arm of Disney lol" - Jye's sister

WelJu0Q.jpg

:chase

:lol :lol :lol

This thread gets better every day :lol

Hey what’s that red dot that just popped up on your forehead lol

You truly are the only conservative who loved TLJ :lol

Nah man if anything the "alt-right" might have been loudest against the flick but sensible people who vote conservative have never recognized those wackos, lol.

Nah man if anything the "alt-right" might have been loudest against the flick but sensible people who vote conservative have never recognized those wackos, lol.

Well since i’m a middle of the road kind of person always trying to see the good from both sides you can me a 50% conservative who loved it lol

But when I do finally decide that I want to be ruled by a one party dictator i’ll just move to NK :lol

Well since i’m a middle of the road kind of person always trying to see the good from both sides you can me a 50% conservative who loved it lol

:duff

And as far as party affiliations I'm independent as there's too much incompetency in the Republican party for me to fully link arm in arm with them. They beat the hell out of the alternative though...

:duff

And as far as party affiliations I'm independent as there's too much incompetency in the Republican party for me to fully link arm and arm with them. They beat the hell out of the alternative though...

I just like to piss both sides off.

The hypocrisy infested in the left side is off charts, not even master Yoda has a hypocrisy count that high.

But back to SW lol

Last edited:

The US is a essentially a one party state.

The Democrats and Republicans are just 2 wings of the same party: The Business Party.

Meanwhile, for Kathleen Kennedy & co, "the male proplem" is the real issue worth propagating at the expense of the Star Wars franchise.

Crap what did I start

Why am I such a **** stirrer lol

well yes Jye... WHY are you such a **** stirrer ?
why do you love to stir the ** so much? why is that ?

I agree with the last part. Fox is the propaganda arm of the Republican party. MSNBC is the propaganda arm of the corporate Democrats. And CNN is the propaganda arm of the establishment and the Deep State generally. Russia Russia Russia. So why not? Let's have a war with a nuclear power over some bs the CIA cooked up.

Still though Fox's reporting of the Trump administration has been 50% positive, 50% negative so they don't blindly make up whatever crap that paints their party in a positive light like the other networks do.

that is why the only news worth watching are online independent news, everything is biased but you get more out of watching international news or independent news than anything from the big USA news channels. they all just shill for their candidate or their corporation, they dont care about giving the news, they just want to manipulate you with spinning things in their own favor

I used to watch CNN all the time, but they've gone nutty since Trump won. It's russia russia russia all day, night, weekends LOL! I think CNN has gone from middle-left bias to full-on-left bias post Nov 2016. I no longer watch CNN (unless there's a national or global non-political event).

I'm a libertarian and not a trump defender, so I don't want to get into a political debate, just pointing out that it's hard to take CNN and these "news" outlets seriously when the the facts are:

"Byron York: Harvard study: CNN, NBC Trump coverage 93 percent negative"

"Media bias continues: 90% of Trump coverage in last three months has been negative"

"Study Finds 90 Percent of ABC, CBS, NBC Trump Coverage Is Negative"

"Media Research Center confirms the 'Big Three' networks' biased reporting throughout September, October and November"

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/12/media-bias-continues-90-of-trump-coverage-in-last-/

https://www.lifezette.com/polizette...nt-of-abc-cbs-nbc-trump-coverage-is-negative/

There is no more journalism nowadays. Everything is click bate and fear/anger headlines to capture viewers.

I used to watch CNN all the time, but they've gone nutty since Trump won. It's russia russia russia all day, night, weekends LOL! I think CNN has gone from middle-left bias to full-on-left bias post Nov 2016. I no longer watch CNN (unless there's a national or global non-political event).

I'm a libertarian and not a trump defender, so I don't want to get into a political debate, just pointing out that it's hard to take CNN and these "news" outlets seriously when the the facts are:

"Byron York: Harvard study: CNN, NBC Trump coverage 93 percent negative"

"Media bias continues: 90% of Trump coverage in last three months has been negative"

"Study Finds 90 Percent of ABC, CBS, NBC Trump Coverage Is Negative"

"Media Research Center confirms the 'Big Three' networks' biased reporting throughout September, October and November"

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/12/media-bias-continues-90-of-trump-coverage-in-last-/

https://www.lifezette.com/polizette...nt-of-abc-cbs-nbc-trump-coverage-is-negative/

There is no more journalism nowadays. Everything is click bate and fear/anger headlines to capture viewers.

if it wasnt for the thousands of doctor offices and wendys restaurants that have CNN on their tvs then they would go under

i remember someone on reddit did the math and like 70% of CNN's business came from stuff like doctors offices or waiting rooms and stuff like that. in reality very little people are watching them

youtube guys like phillip defranco and joe rogan and even alex jones get like 3 times the viewers that cnn gets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back