Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh well... I never liked that they recycled Death Star II for ROTJ...

Due to Lucas' lack of faith in Star Wars being successful. :lol

(He crammed the three-film story into the first film, then had to build another Death Star to destroy it again at the end).

Leia looks hilarious :lol if you focus on Han and Leia it feels like a poster for a romantic comedy :lol

The rest of the poster I don't mind, I just wish it was art instead of a PS'd pic.

The troopers lined up along the bottom of the poster are a little reminiscent of Xim's battle droids on the cover of Han Solo and the Lost Legacy. That makes me a little nostalgic.

Lost_Legacy_Cover.jpg

star-wars-force-awakens-official-poster-691x1024.jpg

Agreed. It's nowhere near as good as any Star Wars theatrical poster from the past. And the poster confirms a lot of what the rumors have been saying for months that this is indeed a rehash of A New Hope with the massive planet sized Death Star in the background. I'm keeping my expectations so damn low for this movie its not even funny.

Mind just dropped also....

The poster looks great to me. I did think that Rey had a glowing staff when I first saw it. I seriously doubt it's another Death Star, but it could be some kind of armada of mobile destructive weapons. No Luke? I think they are probably just doing the best that they can with Fisher. She will probably have limited screen time and be strategically lit.

I still fear BB8 will be another Jar Jar, but we'll see. Poster looks good for the most part, No Luke is weird though.

Anyway...

Back